•31•

Margot stayed quiet.

"Margot answer me. How does he know where we live?"

She stayed quiet one again. I see her phone sticking out of her pocket and I take it out. She doesn't ask for it back.

"Have you been texting him?"

That's when she looked up at me and said

"No Jared! Look at my phone if you want I don't even have his number saved."

I give her the phone back

"I'm not gonna check it. I'm gonna trust you that you have no communication with him whatsoever."

"Thanks you. And no, I don't know how he knows ok?"

I slowly nod, still suspicious.

"And about Cara, okay. She'll leave as soon as possible."

Cara was wide eyed as she looked at my angel, then back at me.

[Margot's P.O.V]

I tugged on Cara and she went upstairs. Joe followed us while Jared staying in the living room. Once we closed the door Cara said,

"Why'd you agree with him?"

"Because I WAS texting Tom!"

Her eyes were in shock. So were Joel's. And ok ok I admit! I was texting Tom but it's not what you think... When I can back from the hospital I was going through my phone gallery and saw a pic of me and Tom on our anniversary. I hadn't had the guts to delete that picture like I did with the rest because it was just too special!    I was going to delete it when I got a message from him. Got that message at the wrong time.. His text simply said "hey" I was going to ignore him like i've done before but I just said "hi.." after that we just got into a conversation and asked what i've been up to lately... I told him what had happened and how I ended up at the hospital. He immediately started saying it was Jared's fault and he should've tooken care of me and all that. I denied it but I was vulnerable and he was still manipulative. He managed to get the address out of me and managed to leave me mad at Jared. Which would explain me not saying anything until I realized all the things Tom did to me. And I started talking to Jared again. And by then, It was too late. Tom was on his way to LA.

"Look I don't have time to explain why I texted him but please, leave it'll make Jared less mad."

They nodded and packed their things. And in the matter of minutes they were out the door. After about two hours a knock was at the door.

Knock! Knock!

[Jared's P.O.V]

I walked up to open the door and Margot was walking behind me. I opens the door to see Tom son-of-a-bitch Ackerley and two police cops behind him. One of the cops said,

"Jared Leto? You are arrested for domestic abuse."

What?

A/N: Sorry for the late update! And sorry that it was short. I didn't have an inspiration but i felt like i need to give you guys something...   

                                 -Nani