•22•

"You know what they say bout the crazy ones.."

"Huh?"

"And CUT! Good job guys that's a wrap for the day. Head to the trailers."

We all start heading to our trailers. Jared walking right behind me and we enter my trailer.

"Good job babe."

"Thanks, but i'm exhausted."

"Well take a quick shower and we'll go home. It is pretty late."

I start taking off my shoes and say

"What time is it?"

"12:56. And we wake up 3:45"

"3 hours to sleep? New record this is the longest we've slept in the whole time of shooting."

I took a shower and we headed home.

-------------------------------------------------------
The next day after shooting

Jared and I we're driving back to the hotel. My dad had texted me a few days ago demanding that he meets Jared . I've been holding back on telling him, fearing he will say no. But I just decided to get it over with.

"Babe..?"

I say as I look over to the window, refusing to look at him straight in the eye.

"Yes?"

"Umm.. Can you..Uh.. Maybe meet my dad?"

He immediately stops the car and looks over to me.

"What?"

"My dad.. He wants to meet you."

"Does he know about what happened? Like that I hit you."

I nodded.

"Margot! I can't meet him! He'll KILL me."

"Please Jared! My father really wants to meet you and I want you to meet him. It's only fair . I met your mom already."

"YEAH! That's different! My mom doesn't have anything against you!"

He starts to drive again and we end up in the hotel parking lot. We get out of the car, pass the lobby and we enter the elevator and press the button to our floor.

"But Jared!"

I start to whine.

We enter the hotel room and he takes off his shirt, plops unto the bed and sighs. I get on him and start kissing his neck.

"Please baby?"

He grabs my waist as I continue kissing him, slowly going down to his stomach, not breaking eye contact. I eventually reach my destination and stop.

"Yes or no."

I looked down and giggled.

"Hm..?"

He sighs and says,

"If I say yes, will you do something for me?"

I scoff.

"Do what?"

"Well, its starts with a blow and ends with a job."

I smile.

"Ok! Fine, I'll meet your father."

I jump up and down.

"Yay!"

"When?"

I sit back down.

"Two days. The flight leave tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!?! What if I would've said no?"

"I would've dragged you."

He laughs and puts his hands on his head and closes his eyes.

"Ok baby whenever you're ready."

I laugh and lay down under the covers, as If I were to sleep.

"What! You can't sleep NOW. You can't get me all pumped up and leave me hanging."

"Well I just did."

He rolls his eyes and walks to the restroom and says,

"Fine. I'm going to the restroom and DO NOT BOTHER ME."

"Why?"

"Well I need to get rid of this boner SOMEHOW."

He walks into the restroom and shuts the door. I sit there for a moment, not getting what he meant. After a few moments I finally get it.

"EW!"

A/N: SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT THIS IS LIKE THE LONGEST IVE GONE WITHOUT WRITING OML. A WHOLE WEEK DAMN. Well guys hope you liked the story and I just want you to know that i'll NEVER post a sex scene. I'll obviously mention sex and and hint that they're doing it but I won't go into detail. I just can not do that😂😂 Enjoy!