•19•

6 months later

Jared and I have been sleeping in different places for the past few months. We're half way of shooting Suicide Squad. He's been attending therapy for the past three months, everyday sending me the exact same thing, "i love u". And me doing the exact same thing, ignoring him.

Knock knock

He moved into a house he bought near his home and i've been staying in a Hotel for a bit. I open the door and see Jared holding a paper in his hand.

"Yes?"

"Hi Margot, uh I was hoping we can talk for a bit.. about us?"

I nodded and motioned for him to come in. He mouths the words, "Thanks." and comes in. We sit in a table the hotel came with and we sit across each other on the small round table.

"Ok, what do you want to talk about?"

He set the paper on the table and faced it towards me.

Certificate of  'Graduation' from Mark's Therapy Institution of Anger

States that Jared Leto has officially completed and successfully passed the institute's courses.

Jared Leto has been able to control his anger and is free of any danger towards others and towards himself.

🎖
Signed by: Chris Blake

"So you finished with your therapy?"

"Mm-hm.. And I still want to be with you and I honestly can't live without you. The past few months, sure i've been without you. But you have no idea how miserable I was. Margot, I NEED you. Please..."

I hesitate, but at the end I say,

"Jared.. Of course I'll still be with you.. I really wanted you to do this so you can control your anger. I now know you won't do what you.. did again."

He had tears in his eyes he gets up and kneels next to me. We share a kiss. God it felt so good to feel his lips again. I was dying without having him for 6 months. 6 MONTHS. Can you imagine that?

He pulls away.

"Ok now that we're back together, we still have a lot of history together.. So, will you move in with me?"

I'm immediately filled with joy and excitement.

"Of course!"
-------------------------------------------------------
For the next few days we were packing my stuff and I finally got moved in about a week later. We had a beautiful house, two stories with 5 rooms. The master bedroom, a man cave (Jared's choice.), a mini cinema, the living room, and an art room. I really love painting so Jared gave me that room to put all my brushes and paint and canvas and everything! Then we had 2 restrooms. The master bathroom and just a restroom near the man cave. Our kitchen was with marble counter and a beautiful chandelier on top of our fancy table. The master bedroom and painting room and man cave were on the second floor, so you would imagine we spend most of our time up there. Then the rest is downstairs. The living room had a huge leather couch and a brown carpet with a white bear skin rug in the middle. And a glass coffee table in the middle. And you look up and see the latest flat screen TV. It was a huge house. Oh, and there's a guest house in the backyard .. Guest house has three bedrooms, specifically picked out for Constance, Shannon, and Tomo. Then two restrooms. One inside the biggest room and the other in between the other two rooms. It was perfect.

3:45 am

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I turn around and turn off the alarm clock. I turn around and see Jared, sleeping soundly. I didn't want to wake him up but i had no other choice.

"Jared?"

His eyes slowly flutter open. His beautiful ocean blue eyes stare at mine. A smile grows on his face

"Hey.."

[Jared's P.O.V]

I stared at her beautiful sky blue eyes. I immediately smile knowing that I still have her.

"We have to go catch a flight to head back to shooting.."

She says with a beautiful soft voice

"Yeah I know.."

I get up, revealing my nude body. Glad last night wasn't a dream. ;)

"You have to get up too."

I say

"Hand me my robe."

I give her an evil smirk. I grab her robe and throw it to the restroom.

"You want your robe? Go get it. What? You're to scared to show your nakie body? Hm?"

She squints her eyes at me and laughs.

"Fine."

She gets up and I see her body. Sure I see her body , and feel her body, mostly every night but I RARELY see her body in plain light. I go and hug her and throw her to the bed.

"One more time before we leave."

I say as i get on top of her and start kissing her neck.

"No Jared! We have to catch a flight!"

She says as she's laughing while she's trying to kick me off. I fall down on top of her looking into her eyes.

"Pretty pretty please?"

"No!"

She's finally able to kick me off and she runs to the bathroom and I still have hope! Till i hear the blow dryer and I know she's getting ready and there no time.. I start to get ready as well. But I do it slowly.. I wanted sexy time :(

A/N: Y'ALL LIKE HOW IT GOT RESOLVED? MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. Love you guys ❤️

-Nani