•7•

[Margot's P.O.V]

I sat down at wardrobe and I was getting my hair down. Obviously I was eating my yogurt.. cause you know, food. I get a buzz from an unknown number.

"Hey Margot. I know it's weird that I randomly texted you even if we are on set together. Just wanted to let you know that I will be doing my 'method acting'. And if you don't know what my method acting is.. then you're going to find out soon enough. Btw, Cara gave me your number."

Jared.

I saved his number on my phone leaving him on seen. My hair is done. Unto the make-up part.

2 hours later

"OK EVERYBODY PLACES. "

David turns to me.

"Ready?"

"Yup."

After a whole day of acting

"....AAAND CUT! Ok guys that's a wrap for the day. Get to your trailers and get washed up and head back to the hotel. Same time tomorrow "

David leaves and I go back to my trailer. I take a we'll need hot steamy shower. After I was done I put my underwear and matching bra on and look down at the floor.

"I thought I brought my clothes with me, huh."

With my wet water hitting my back I head to the living room part of the trailer. I'm holding my towel with me just in case I have to call my stylist for some clothes. I got there and there I see Jared, holding my clothes, in full joker makeup and wardrobe staring into me. I quickly cover myself with the towel.

"JARED? UH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Who's Jared? I don't believe we met! My name is The Joker."

He said in a raspy voice.

"You can call me Mr. J."

"Um Jared I don't know what game your playing but-"

"OH goodie! Let's play a game!"

This must be the method acting he was talking about..

"Ok."

I take my towel off and walk towards and open the door

"How about hide and seek? You hide and I seek?"

I pushed him out and closed the door. Great that'll be a good conversation with Cara.