•12•

We drove over to the nearest skating rink and grabbed some ice skates and headed on the ice.

[Jared's P.O.V]

Margot went on the rink and skated effortlessly. She was like an angel dancing on the clouds. And she was mine. All mine. I go on the rink skating towards her. We grab hands and spin around. I wish time would stop.

In the corner of my eye I see Will. GREEAAT. But he's with Jay. I tug on Margot's sweater and motion my head towards them.

"Guess the shit show is here too, and with Jay."

Margot looks over and sighs

"It's alright we'll just stay on the other side of the rink."

I grab Margot's hand and head over to the other side of the rink.

10 Minutes later.

[Will's P.O.V]

For ten minutes I saw Margot and Jared having fun. And it was eating me alive, I finally see Jared mouth some words to Margot. She nodded and he skates pass me and towards the restroom. THIS is my chance to have Margot.

I slowly skate towards Margot and turn to Jay.

"Stay here i'm going to go ask Margot something real quick."

"Ok i'm going to go to the restroom."

I nod and head towards Margot.

[Margot's P.O.V]

I was skating by myself then..

"Hi."

Will. I got startled by him all of sudden coming up to me and I fell. Ass first. Kms I look like an idiot on the floor. I look up to him

"Jesus! You startled me."

He gets on his knees and smiles

"Haha yeah sorry about that, I was here with Jay so we can hang out but I saw Jared pass to the restroom and I figured you would be here too so I came over to say hi."

"Oh well hi."

Then I see Jared with rage in his eyes skating towards us. I have to move fast.

"Sorry Margot, but I have to do this."

I pulled her back down to the floor and kissed her. She tried resisting but I wouldn't let her I NEEDED to do this.

[Jared's P.O.V]

Oh hell no.

I skated quickly over to them and I could tell Margot felt like throwing up.

"SON OF A BITCH GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER."

I punch Will as hard as I can and I fall to the floor. We started fighting one punch after the other. People staring, paparazzi taking pictures and fans recording. I didn't care if this would cost my job. NO ONE TOUCHES MARGOT OTHER THAN ME!

[Margot's P.O.V]

I panicked I'm still processing everything that just happened and that is happening. I see Jay rushing towards me.

"PLEASE JAY SEPARATE THEM PLEASE !"

I yell anxiously. At this point Will is the one punching Jared. Jay quickly tackles Will and I rush towards Jared hugging him and telling him,

"JARED WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?"

"I WASNT GOING TO LET THAT SON OF A BITCH KISS YOU! I'm the only one who can do that."

I hug Jared but before I can say anything else, the cops arrive. The quickly hand cuff both Will and Jared and took them to the back of their car.

"No no no no no! Please don't take them it was all just a mistake please!"

"Sorry little lady, its the law."

"Well can you at least tell us which police station it is?"

"It's ten minutes always from here. Ask other people they'll tell you."

They drove off. Jay and I quickly returned our skates and got into his car.

"Lets go."

-------------------------------------------------------

30 minutes later

Jay and I have been in the police station for half an hour. The police won't let us speak to them unless we pay the fine.

"GET THEM THE HELL OUT OF THERE."

David.

"The fine is 500."

David pulled out 5 $100 bills and handed it to the officer.

"Out. Now."

The officer called for someone to take them out. In less than two minutes they're out. We go out of the station into the big steps and David explodes.

"THIS IS THE REASON I SAID NO RELATIONSHIPS! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I LET PEOPLE BREAK THE RULES."

We were all quiet. Jay, knowing he did nothing wrong, rubs my shoulder. Jared is the first to speak. He grabs my waist and pulls me close to him.

"David, the thing is the fight wasn't between me and Margot. It was with me and Will."

"But it was because of Margot. Because of your relationship ."

"Your worries are that we're not going to finish the movie, but that's not the case. We're going to finish the movies with or without problems. I love Margot and you can't prevent us being together."

"You're right I can't, but I can prevent you and Will shooting together. All Deadshot and Joker scenes are out. You guys will be shooting at different times. Now everybody go to the hotel and pack. Flight leaves tomorrow morning."

We all nod and together we say,

"Yes sir."

A/N: THIS ONE'S LONG BITCHES!! HAHA NOT SURE IF ITS LONG BUT YOU KNOW LONGER THAN USUAL!! ANYWAYS I THINK (THINK NOT SURE YET) I'LL BE DOING LONGER ONES LIKE THIS BUT YOU KNOW, HOPE YOU LIKE IT!❤️❤️