•17•

2 weeks later

"AND CUT! Wrap for the day guys!"

We all leave to our trailers and get all washed up. When I was finished I went and sat in a bench waiting for Jared to finish. He had the most make up. With the bleached skin and lipstick and a shit load of tattoos.

"Hey.. Margot.."

I turn around to see Will coming up to me slowly and having his hands behind his back. I turn back around, away from him. He sighs

"Margot, I know the last we spoke Jared and I ended up in jail, but I'm not here to cause any trouble.."

I stayed quiet, facing toward. As if he wasn't there, as if he didn't exist.

"Ok.. so i'm guessing you're not talking to me. That's cool.. but."

He place a small case next to me.

"At least accept this gift.. "

I stayed where I was not moving a muscle.

"Ok.. bye.."

He walked away. I saw him go into his car and drive away. I immediately open the case to find a beautiful gold bracelet with an arrow in the middle.

 I immediately open the case to find a beautiful gold bracelet with an arrow in the middle

I hear Jared come out and I immediately put back into its case and into my pocket. He comes up to me

"Hey babe. Ready to go?"

"Uh huh."

He gives me a suspicious look

"What that you shoved into your pocket a few seconds ago?"

I take it out and show it to him.

"Oh this? Uh yeah a fan gave it to me ."

I didn't want to tell Jared it was from Will since he would've thrown it away and punched Will so I just decided to keep it to myself.

"When?"

"Oh while I waited for you I went to go say Hi to some of them and one cute little girl gave it to me. And then I came back."

He took it out of the case, looked at it and put it back.

"It's gold. Little girl's parents must've had money."

"Possibly. Can we go now? It's freezing."

"Ok sure."

We got into the car and made our way into the hotel. We got there after 20 minutes.

"Time is it?"

I said.

"11:34."

"Hm.. its till early."