•3•

2 days later

I walked over to the small café near the penthouse Tom and I are living in. And there I saw David Ayer.

"Hey David."

"Margot! Thanks for meeting me today."

"Thanks for inviting me."

"So I wanted to meet with you so I can explain your character a bit more and so I can show you your cast members."

"Great."

"Ok. So your character is Harley Quinn. The girlfriend of The Joker, he abuses her but loves her and she loves him."

David continued telling me about my character's relationship with an abusive man. I don't get why anyone would stay with someone so mean.

"Wow."

He then explained my mission in this film and how we were up against the Enchantress.

"Okay, cool concept."

"Yes thank you. Here I have some pictures for you to know who you're dealing with. I mean working with."

I giggled. He then pulled out a picture of Will Smith.

"Im pretty sure you know him."

"Hey its Will!"

"Yup. He is playing Deadshot, which you'll find out more about next week on set."

I nodded and he pulled out more pictures. One of Karen Fukuhara, one of Jay Hernandez, Joel Kinnamen, Viola Davis, and Cara Delevigne. But then he took a picture of this gorgeous man with ocean blue eyes. Wait.. why did I think he was cute?

"And this, is Jared Leto."

God he was so fucken hot

"He will be playing The Joker. First time in 8 years."

"Impressive."

"Yes it is."

He stood up to say goodbye.

"Well Margot, it was nice talking to you and I believe Kate will be sending your plane ticket information to Canada to start shooting."

"Yeah thats fine. Thanks."

"No problem. And REMEMBER the Marriott Hotel. All the other actors will be on the same floor as you. In the movie you guys are a team so we really want you to bond."

"Thats cool! Alright thanks very much for everything."

He headed for his car and before he gets in he turned to look at me and said

"Oh and also, you'll be having 2 different kissing scenes with Jared. Good luck!"

And he drove off. I was going to kiss Jared Leto. Should I tell Tom? I went back to the penthouse and turned on the T.V. I changed it to E! News and my heart dropped.

"Tom Ackerley reportedly seen KISSING mysterious girl. No word yet on the name of the lucky lady. Who is she? Does Margot Robbie know? All this after the new episode of Total Bellas.

Oh hell no.