•27•

[Margot's P.O.V]

It's been exactly 6 months since Jared got my dads blessing, and 4 months since we finished shooting. We finally started doing interviews and carpets and everything we're supposed to do. Tomorrow was a meet and greet in LA but I'm not feeling like myself.

"Babe!"

Jared screams as he comes into the room. It was six o clock and I was reading.

"What's wrong?"

He had a smile on his face

"Come look! i have a surprise for you!"

i got out of bed and followed him. We eventually got to our meeting room. (Jared made the cave into a room where if a guest comes for important things, we go into that room and talk privately. )

"Okay okay, don't look!"

I closed my eyes and he walked me inside.

"Ok... Open your eyes."

I open my eyes and see a beautiful picture of Jared and I hung up on the wall. I was gorgeous and huge. If you missed it, you were blind.

 If you missed it, you were blind

"Oh Jared! It's perfect!"

I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him.

"Haha I knew you'd love it! Shannon knew a guy that could make a teeny tiny picture into a picture this big."

"Wow."

I said looking up and admiring it.

-------------------------------------------------------

The next day at the meet and greet

"..And Margot Robbie, Harley Quinn!"

The announcer said. I smiled and waved and walked to my seat next to Will.

After Jared was announced I felt less awkward. We answered questions and watched a new trailer for Suicide Squad. We then walked to a room and started signing posters and meeting fans and all that but I just could not concentrate. My mouth felt dry, i felt like throwing up, and everything i smelled made me feel nauseous.

"Jared..? I don't feel too well.. Can we go?"

"What's wrong?"

"I just feel like throwing up on everyone."

He laughed

"As entertaining as that would be-"

"Jared."

I interrupted.

"Yeah right. Go wait on the car i'll explain to everybody that we have to leave."

"Ok, please hurry."

I walked out of the building and towards our car. I sat on the passenger seat and just closed my eyes, clenching on my teeth and doing anything so i wouldn't throw up. After what felt like days, Jared finally got in the car and we drove home.

"Margot?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't want to freak you out or anything, but what if you're pregnant?"

As soon as he said that a million thoughts went inside my head. What if i am pregnant? What will my mom say? Jared and I are too busy to have a child! What if i'm not a good mom? What if the child hates me? The amount of pain i'm gonna be is unbearable. What if-

"Margot! Baby! It's ok, it's was just a thought its probably just something you ate."

He said since he started seeing i was freaking out. We finally arrived home and I ran to the restroom and threw up. I heard the door shut so I assumed Jared left somewhere. After puking my guys out I went to lay down. I hear the door open and shut and see Jared with a black plastic bag.

"What's that?"

I ask. He pulls out a pregnancy test.

"Babe, we've been having unprotected sex and you know it. We have to make sure.."

I nodded. I slowly got up and took the test from him. I went into the restroom while Jared stood outside. After the longest 5 minutes of my life, I showed the result to Jared. He dropped it and picked me and started kissing me.

Positive

A/N: Sooooo sorry for the inactivity!