My name is Marilyn Wilson; I'm seventeen, and by the way, a witch. Chapter 13

Oooooo, guess what?

Things are gonna' start getting hot n' heavy with Landon& Marliynn.[:

This one's just getting into the things that begin with the Antiorpita confrence at the end of the night!

I hope you enjoy it, people.<3

Comment, Vote, Fan.

-Amber

Chapter 13

The ride home was quick, and possibly pointless, too, but we didn't know where we were going to go, if we were going to go anywhere. I walked up to the house, there was a note on the door.

'Went to work, Dem came with me. He'll be home at one. I don't know where Alex is. Call you on my break! -Mum'

I pulled it off of the door, folding the tape over the back and unlocking the door. "Alex.. Alex..." I heard London's voice first, it was rough and absolutely revolting. "Mmmm.. Yess." London moaned again, I shook my head at Landon. I slammed the door shut, and Landon covered his mouth to hide the laugh that we both knew escaped his lips. "Ew." I mouthed to him, he nodded, squeezing his eyes shut tightly. "Are you done, or do I have to come and beat your ass before you get dressed?" I called into the house of two, Alex grunted an awkward sound. "You said when nobody is home." she pointed out, I laughed. "Not in the common area. Why would you dare do it in the living room?" I said walking into the kitchen, Alex laughed. "That's what makes it kinky." I slammed my head on the counter, Landon gasped. "I'll give you five seconds to go to your room." I said loudly, obviously annoyed. "One... Two... Four... Five." I said, "You skipped three!" Alex yelled from the top of the stairs. She slammed her door, and I laughed. "Yes, I skipped three." I mumbled to myself; sometimes she was a complete and total div. Landon laughed, "That had to be one of the most disgusting things I have ever heard. I'm thankful I didn't have to see that." He said whilst putting his arms around my waist. I laughed, "I've seen it in action; consider yourself privileged." I teased whilst trying to keep my breakfast down.

We stood in the kitchen for a moment, but the silence was ominous. "Wanna go fool around in my room?" I asked Landon sarcastically, he became stiff and rigid, not moving. "I was kidding." I said whilst pulling his arms off of me, walking up the stairs. Landon didn't follow, so I turned and saw him standing with his legs crossed, leaning not-so-casually on the counter. I laughed, dashed back into the kitchen, grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs to my room. He grunted all the while, as if I was going to rape him. I laughed at the thought as I continued up the stairs.

I pulled the door open, and let Landon walk in ahead of me. "Do you have a boner?" I asked casually, he laughed nervously. "Oh my god! You do!" I shouted, "Shhhh!" he said embarrassed, and loudly.

I sat on the bed beside him, a mischievous smile on my face. "You're embarrassed." I stated bluntly, his eyes became wide. "No way." he said simply, I nodded. "Wanna fool around?" I asked again, his eyes were wide as if he wasn't sure if I was messing with his mind or not. If I was being honest with myself, I was waiting for his answer. I didn't know if I was serious, I didn't know if I was joking with him. I was still in the process of tying to make up my mind, but I hadn't the slightest clue. I went forward, onto Landon, and pressed my lips to his, I began kissing him wildly, our hands going every which way.

Needless to say this interaction was well overdue.

© 2010 Amber Snyder (AmberNicoleCullen)