My name is Marilyn Wilson; I'm seventeen, and by the way, a witch. Chapter 9

I hope you all are glad, because this is an extra-long chapter.

What with my not updating this story for a total of about three weeks, enjoy. ;D

-Amber

CHAPTER 9: SHIT HAPPENS

Once we got home I was out of my almost-panic-attack due to the scene at the ice rink. Dem was totally fine, and it looked worse then it really was. Some kids skate cut another kids leg, end of story. I walked in the door with Dem ahead of me, Landon a little behind me. I didn't think my face betrayed me with emotion, but it obviously did. "Oh, Marilyn! Is everything okay?" My mother asked, taking Demetris face in her hands. I nodded, "Yes ma'am. Just an accident at the ice rink." I said dryly, waiting for her to assume it was one of us three. "What happened?" she asked, nonchalantly checking to see if we were all okay. "Some other kid cut another kid with his skate by accident. I thought it was Demetri. Someone had a panic attack." I admitted, pointing towards myself. My mother let out a sigh of relief, and smiled. "Sorry, I don't mean to be rude. How are you Landon?" she asked, settling herself. Demetri thought, 'You were worried about me. Admit it.' and I rolled my eyes. "I was." I said, and he laughed. "No worries Ms. Wilson. I'm alright, how about you?" Landon asked her as he sat down beside me at the table. She smiled, not a real smile. "I was great. I just found out that I have to go back and work the night shift at six." she said, and I sighed. She works too much. "Which means I better get going. You kids have fun, be safe." she said, kissing us both on the forehead and walking out the kitchen door.

Landon laughed, "She acts like I'm her little boy." I scowled, "You cannot be her little boy." I said sarcastically. He looked up and rose an eyebrow, "Why is that?" he questioned. I smiled smugly and leaned towards him. "Because you're my little boy." I whispered. I heard someone gag, Demetri. Landon heard it too because he kissed me, and there was another gag-like sound. I had to laugh when I pulled away, smiling. "Hows about you don't go and do the dirty? At least let me go to Brady's first." Demetri muttered in the next room. I laughed, "Oh, so you're giving me permission?" I asked him, he looked at me. The expression on his face was set in pure horror, "I'm just kidding Demetri." I said to him, honestly sorry I freaked him out. He probably didn't want to think about his non-slut, non-whore sister banging someone while hes in the house, or even doing the dirty at all. I smiled at him, and his face relaxed. 'Please please please do NOT bang him when I am in the house. You don't even have to bang him at all, Marilyn.' he thought, over and over. "I won't, dumbo." I said sternly, and he relaxed even more. 'Thanks.' he thought, and I laughed.

I smiled at Landon, "Hows about you and me go watch a movie or something..." I asked him, not sure what the 'something' was. Landon stood, smiled at me, and gave me his hand like a real gentlemen. I took his hand, and he led me up the stairs, into my room, shut the door, and sat me on my bed. I watched Landon look around, taking in my room. "You redecorated." He said, and I smiled. "Yeah, when Alexis moved into her own room. Our old room looked like a four-year olds room." I told him, he laughed, and got up. "I think I should go home and get some things." he said, and I nodded. I needed a shower, but he didn't need to know that. "Don't take to long." I told him right before he popped down gently and kissed me, then strode out of the room.

Old room:

http://www.greatinteriordesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/pink-teen-room-design-for-girls.jpg

New room:

http://thelennoxx.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/bedroom77.jpg

I flopped on my bed, smiling. Today was probably the best day ever. I finally have the boy I've always wanted, and he wanted me too. I was basking in the greatness of the day, as my phone started ringing.