My name is Marilyn Wilson, I'm seventeen, and by the way, a witch. Chapter 7

Vote, Comment and Fan me.(:

Check out my other story, 'After Breaking Dawn...'

Thanks so much,

-Amber

CHAPTER 7: I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS OVER WITH...

We went straight to this little buffet Dem loves. We grabbed a plate of food and sat down. "Alright, ask whatever you want. Keep your voice down though." I told Demetri as I took a sip of my tea. He nodded.

"When did you become a witch?" He asked, and I smiled.

"Freshman year." he nodded.

"How did you become a witch." He asked, and I smiled again.

"Well, it was kind of weird. You can only be made a witch or wizard, by a witch or wizard. That woman who was at the door created me. I was in a magic store, buying something for a Drama class project. She told me what she was, and said that I would be an impressive witch. She told me I would have all sorts of extra-abilities that no other witch or wizard had. She cast the spell that turned me into a witch, and here I am now." I told him, motioning to myself. He smiled at me and nodded.

"What powers do you have?" He asked, and I smiled again. I knew I would forget a power or two, I had too many.

"Okay, well besides the obvious spell casting, every witch can read minds. Every witch, and wizard, has super speed and super strength. I on the other hand have that and more. I can act as a shield, I can physically shield others and their minds. I can see into the future, and what I see is what will in fact happen. I can project my mind to non-mind readers also. But I know I'm forgetting at least one.." I told him, and he grinned.

"Project your mind to me?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Not in public, Dem." I told him, and he nodded.

"Right, got it." he said, acting like a solider.

"Can I become a wizard?" he asked me in a low voice. I laughed aloud.

"Do you really want to be one, Dem?" I asked him. "Oh, wait. Also I have the ability to choose what age I want to be. I am immortal, I will never die." I said, and he gasped. He couldn't speak, 'Forreal?!' he thought, and I nodded. "Forreal." I told him.

"I want to be the undead." he whispered, and I couldn't help laughing.

"I don't think so. Not yet." I said, and he rolled his eyes.

"So, like. How do your powers work?" he asked, taking a bite of his mashed-potatoes. I smiled.

"Well, I can read any one's mind anywhere. I can lift our house. I can run over a hundred miles per hour. I can shield anything from a punch, to a bullet to a bomb. I can see the future if I'm looking for it. I can project my mind using my powers into your mind, if I want. Its like I can turn my mind-reading off. Not literally, but I only read your mind, see the future, shield eccetra, if I want to." I told him as I took another sip of my tea. He nodded, and looked as though he wanted to be taking notes on this.

"So you can like, see the winning lottery numbers before they pick them?" he asked, starring off into space. I laughed at him.

"Yepp." I said, and smiled. "Want to go now?" I saw that he wasn't hungry, or more like I heard it in his mind.

"You! Get outta mah headdd!" He said sarcastically, I clonked him on the head. He laughed. "That kinda hurt..." He told me, and I nodded. "Oh, right. House. Lift." He said, nodding. I smiled at him as I payed the check.

"Where to now?" I asked him, and in his mind I saw an ice skating rink. "Dem, have you ever ice skated before?" I asked, he shook his head 'No.' I smiled, "Great. Lets go." I said as I pulled him out into the parking lot.

I drove up to the local ice rink and parked in the lot. "Don't die, I would really rather not cast a healing spell in my littler brother." I said to him, and he smiled. "You can call your friends to come, if you'd like. I doubt you want to go ice skating with your sister." I told him, and he laughed.

"As if! I don't want anyone I know to see me falling on my butt." He told me as we got out of my car. I smiled, "Landon's here." I said to him, and he rolled his eyes. "How do you know, you witch." He laughed at that, "I saw that we would walk inside and he would be in there." I said to him, sticking my tongue out like a four year old. "No more witch questions or remarks, okay?" I said, and he nodded.

As promised Landon was right inside the rink, lacing up his skates. "Hey sexy." I called to him, but he didn't look up. He thought that nobody meant him. "I'm talking to you, sexy boy." I said as we got closer, Demetri laughed. He looked up, and smiled. I didn't rummage through his mind, ever. I wanted to give him what privacy he could have. "Hey there baby." He said, messing around. I hated when we messed around like this. I wanted so much for it to be real, for him to actually feel this way, but I knew he didn't. "Go get your skates, Dem. I'll show you how to put them on, if you can't." He rolled his eyes and thought 'Shut up..' I just laughed. I sat down next to Landon and laced my skates up. "You come here often?" He asked, motioning to my ice skates. "Yeah. I love to ice skate. It takes me to my happy place. I guess, if you call it that. Ice skating and skate boarding." I told him, rambling on. He smiled at me. "You look really good, Mar." he said, and I saw him blush. I smiled at him, "Thanks. You always look good." I admitted. I wasn't liying, either.

If I could go into any ones mind for a minute just to see what they felt, I would pick Landon. I wanted nothing more then his love, but I knew he didn't want me like that. Or maybe I was liying to myself, maybe he did. I didn't know.