My name is Marilyn Wilson; I'm seventeen, and by the way, a witch. Chapter 10

Okay, so if you can't say something, comment and I'll give you the way to say it.

But.. you have to let me know which word(s) you cannot say..[:

Hope you like it, I had fun writing it.

Enjoy,

-Amber

CHAPTER 10: ANTIORPITA

Nobody knew the things that went on when I went to asleep. I didn't need to sleep, it was just of habit from all my human years. When I went to sleep I went to another realm, the realm of witches and wizards. I was on Earth in body, but not in soul. When I went to sleep, I went to another place. The realm was called Antiorpita. It was similar to that of Earth, but it was somewhat gloomier. Everyone in the realm wore dark black cloaks, deep red velvet dresses for the ladies, and the men wore velvet suits. Not many witches and wizards had access to the realm Antiorpita if they lived on Earth, very few of us could come back and forth; only very powerful witches and wizards could. There were ways to escape, but those ways were difficult to come by.

There are also dark witches and wizards, whom try to overtake the realm, but the witch Queen Alayana and her son, Prince Xandiar, keep them in line. The Queen is barely thirty years old, while her son, Prince Xandiar, is around twelve. He is terribly mature, more mature then most adults on Earth, for his age. When I arrived in the realm, it was always different, I was on Third Street in the Central Square.

"Marilyn, darling, where have you been?" My roommate, a witch from the Flatt we shared in Antiorpita, Janen said imminently spotting me. I turned ever so slightly, my long, midnight black cloak swishing fiercely. "Oh my, I had forgotten how long your cloak is." She said suddenly, seeing my cloak had became longer. I looked down at my cloak, seeing that Queen Alayana had added an addition to my cloak, once again. I would have to go see her before I would awake. "Oh, yes I suppose Alayana has elongated it once more." I replied, eyeing the two feet of fabric that was flowing smoothly along the ground that was not there before this evening. I saw a dark shadow fly by out of the corner of my eye, and I flicked my head up almost instantaneously. "Their at it again?" I questioned Janen as I searched the alleyway to my left.

I realized that I had just seen a Dark Shadow, meaning I needed to go see Queen Alayana sooner then I thought. "Janen, I have to seek out Alayana, do you know her whereabouts?" I questioned, turning slightly towards her, still eyeing the shadows. "Yes, she was here around two hours ago. I believe she is back at the palace by now." Janen replied, twirling her stereo-typical red colored hair. I nodded to her, waving ever so slightly as I began walking towards the Verdolt Palace that was in the direct North of Antiorpita. I pulled my cloak, which was a good four feet of fabric added to the normal length, up around my ankles before I bolted at top speed. As I ran, I saw more Dark Shadow's then I had seen before, which wasn't a good sign.

I ran as fast as I could, thinking of how I had to perfect my grammar whenever I came to Antiorpita, and how differently I acted. Once I started thinking of how I acted when I was here, and on Earth, Landon suddenly popped into my mind. I remembered how I'd been sleeping in his arms as I ran through Antiorpita, straight to Verdolt Palace. Once I popped Landon out of my mind, I saw I was coming to the bend where Verdolt was left, and Anshallan was right. I veered left, pulling my cloak and dress up a tad higher, knowing the briers always ripped my dress from the day I came here. I quickened my speed as I neared the front gate.

Once I neared the front gate, I called to the guard on duty, whom promptly let me through, where I began to walk at a slow pace, letting my cloak cascade behind me, flowing smoothly. I got 'Hellos' and 'Good To See You Once More' greetings from all the elders that resided in the Palace, seeing as I was the Princess they were all more then curious to me. I nodded, bowed, and carried on each time this occurred, hurrying along to the Main Hall where I knew Alayana would be waiting on me by now. I waltzed through the Palace doors, trying not to pay attention to the people around me. I walked up the palace stairs, carved ornamentally in a deep wooden monotone color. As I continued graciously up the stairs at a relatively slow speed, I felt the long serpent-like pattern that traced up the railing. "Hello Princess Xania." A young boy commanded me as I neared the top of the stairs. I flicked my head up, eyeing the boy carefully. He was obviously new, I hadn't seen him once before. I bowed slightly as I stepped on the top of the stairs, looking at the boy. "Your name is?" I questioned, he shook slightly. "My name was Matt... But here they call me Kayditon." he answered a little too perkily. I looked him up and down, accessing his time being here. "You will no longer go by the name Matt, now you will only go by Kayditon. And may I question how you know my name, young one?" I said formally, resting my arm gently on the top of the stairwell.

He looked me up and down, and I tapped into his mind.

'Damn, shes pretty. And feisty as hell..'

I made an obnoxious sound, not normal for myself. "I'm feisty?" I questioned him, almost outraged. I watched his cheeks flush a deep red, "I didn't think witches and wizards could read one an others minds!" He shouted, his voice still hush. I scoffed, "I'm not a normal witch. I have more powers then you do brain cells." I said instantly walking towards the Main Hall, hearing his thoughts shouting after me.

I walked into the Main Hall with a slight attitude, by more or less focused on the reason I had initially came to visit my 'mother' in the Palace. As I entered the Hall, "Xandiar, brother, its so good to see you." I said to the prince, my un-biological wizard of a brother, as I turned the corner to where the thrones were placed. He bowed formally, his red suit flaring out gently, I noticed it was a darker crimson color then before. "I like the addition to your cloak, sister." He said humorously, I smiled at him. "As do I to your suit, mother has served us well, hasn't she?" I replied, watching the smile shoot up upon his face. He looked almost as cute as Landon, but I thought of Xandiar as a brother, nothing more. "I believe she is anticipating you, sister. We shant' make her wait any longer. Shall we?" He said, holding the crook of his elbow out. I smiled, and placed my arm through the opening in his, bending it slightly. We marched into the deeper part of the hall when I'd noted for future reference, a possible conversation, that Xandiar was about six-foot-four.

Once we made it to the carpet that began the entrance to the area where the thrones were, we slowed out pace, dragging it out. I saw that my mother, or my Queen, was waiting as patiently as ever for the two of us in the head of the triangular arrangement of thrones. Once she saw my cloak, she smiled a brilliant, breath-taking smile. "Hello my children, Xandiar, Xania." She greeted us formally, still smiling. We bowed slightly at the start of the crimson carpet, in which the thrones were placed upon, smiling back at her. "Hello mother." we said together, as always. She had 'adopted' us two because something linked our minds, something powerful, in a way that no other could have had happened to them.

"I assume you are here, daughter, to address the Dark Ones'. Are you not?" Alayana commanded me, as I sat gently upon the second most grand chair of the three. I smiled slightly, "You, too, know me as much as I know myself, Alayana." I said. She nodded thoughtfully, "I thought you might be, for that is why I have called a council meeting to order." She said quite ruefully, possibly proud of herself. I nodded, "Of course, yes, that would seem quite appropriate. I don't think I'll be able to stay all night, tonight, I have company on Earth. Could we possibly hold it off until tomorrow night, mother?" I asked, remembering that my human boyfriend was in my human bed, in my human home, in the human world. She laughed lightly, "Absolutely, daughter. Tonight I just want to catch up a tad bit, seeing as you've been unextranordinarily busy lately." I nodded hesitantly, wishing this wouldn't be happening. I didn't want to notify her of my human scandals, though she'd ask instantly. I smiled, brushed a strand of my curly hair back, and nodded. "What to begin with, mother?"