My name is Marilyn Wilson; I'm seventeen, and by the way, a witch. Chapter 1

Mkay, so this is my short story project. 

I will beg on my knees for you to comment this, I just want to know your honest oppion. 

Ill read your stories, Ill vote if I like them. 

I just want your imput. 

Im so pathetic.(:

CHAPTER 1: TRY ME.

Alex never showed how she felt. Not to me, her twin sister. She never cried, and when she smiled you could tell it took a lot to put that smile there. The only person Alexis Wilson would talk to her feelings about was her girlfriend London. I never understood Alex, or London. They were the two people I, a mind reader, couldn't understand. Of course, no one knew I was a mind reader. At least not any mortals. My name is Marilyn Wilson, I'm seventeen, and by the way, a witch.

I smiled more genuinely then anyone else I knew. My only worries were the worries of my family; Alexis, my twin lesbian sister, Demetri my punk-ass little brother, and my mother Farrah. I was the only one in this house who knew how to do anything, other than my mother, of course. She worked fifteen-hour shifts at the hospital. Shes a neo-nadle specialist. My little brother Demetri, whos fifteen, caused me some much damn trouble in the past months, that I put a spell on his yesterday. Oh, and god forbid I forget about Alexis. She is the most plain, bland, boreing person I have ever met. She spends all her time in her room with London, her cheerleader girlfriend. 

"Marilyn?" My mother called from the kitchen door, I dashed to her side. 

"Yes mum?" I hate my accent! I was born in England and lived there until I was nine. Alexis, on the other hand, got to live with our father in America. 

"Could you help me with the groceries?" She asked, almost pleaded. 

I nodded, "Absolutely." And darted out the door, trying to move at the same pace mortals do. 

That was one thing that wasn't always too good about being a witch, you were stronger and faster then all the other people around you. 

As I reached the car I grasped multiple bags, and began walking back to the kitchen when I heard my mother and Alexis yelling at each other. I sped up me pace. Once I entered the kitchen I sat the food down on the counter and rushed to the living room; where the yelling was. 

I couldn't quite get the gist of the arguement, all I saw was Alexis at the bottom of the stairs wrapped in a towel, and London a few steps higher. 

"I don't give a bloody damn how old you are! You live in my house, you live by my damned rules!" My mother shouted at Alexis, and she steped towards my mother. 

This was my cue. "Mum, go put the food away." I told her. 

I was the peace-maker, my mother only listened to me.  

She did as I said, and paced to the kitchen rather quickly. 

I walked to Alexis. "What the hell were you thinking? When mum's on her way home from work? Or even having sex in the house at all! Can't you wait till' nobody else is home?" I told her, my voice hard and cynical, yet hush.  

"Your not my mother, Marilyn. Don't talk to me like you are." She said to me, rolling her eyes, turning to walk away from me. 

I grabbed her shoulder and turned her back towards me. 

"I don't give a damn who I am, or who you think you are. How dare you disobey our mum, how fucking dare you." I said to her, not bothering to keep my tone kind, or my voice hush. 

"I think you should shut up now. Mayilyn." She told me, "Your not going to do any good. 

"The hell I will! You know she works all god damn day to provide for us? And you come home and disobey her like she's chopped liver. You need to gain some damn respect for that women, she does everything for you. Everything." I told her, shouting that last word in her face. 

She struggled to loosen my hold, but it did her no good.  

Now she was crying. I wanted to shout at her, 'What the hell are you crying for!' But I didn't, I knew that was by far uncalled for. 

"I know she does everything..." Alexis mumbled after standing there for a moment, regaing her 'cool' I guessed. 

"Then why, Alexis, why do you do this to her? Why..." I was almost pleading with her, begging her to tell me, just so I can fix it. I was praying that she would finally see what I saw, what I see... 

"I don't fucking know.." She said looking down, and then looking up at me. "But I have already told you, you are not my mother. You are not the boss of me." she told me, trying to loosen my grip but, again, I wouldn't budge. 

I now got in her face, "So what are you saying? That your mum is the boss of you?" I asked her, and she nodded.  

"And you listen to the person in-charge of you?" I said, and she nodded. 

"The hell you do! You're a bloody liar, if you did what you just said to me, you would listen to our mum! But you don't, you walk all over her! Your nothing but a liar, you know that!" I shouted at her, furious. Enraged. I was still in her face. 

I saw from the cornner of my eye my mother, she was hoping this wouldn't turn into a fight. I knew that if it did, I wouldn't hit her. I would just stand here. I would never hit my sister. 

I leaned away, getting out of her face to give her some room. 

To process what I just said. 

I blinked, and then she slapped me.