My name is Marilyn Wilson; I'm seventeen, and by the way, a witch. Chapter 15

MWAHAHAHAHA.

:]

It's really been forever, ey?

This is short, but I'll write more, of course.

-Amber

CHAPTER 15

At about six in the evening, after making sure that everyone was in line for the night, Landon and I went to my room. "Okay. Okay what do I do?" Landon asked, pacing. I sat down on the bed, laughing. He gave me 'the face' that told me it wasn't funny, and I needed to stop. I just smiled. "Landon, you act like you're in your parents bedroom, about to have sex with some girl your parents hate. Calm down. I do this every night." I said, realizing my words weren't calming him.

When he walked by again, I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the bed. "I'm going to tell you everything you need to know right now, okay? You have to listen to me." I told him sternly; he nodded.

"Alright. All you have to do is lie down, and shut your eyes. Don't move, and don't open them until I tell you, because if you open them early you'll be in a hell of a lot of pain."

I was smiling, trying to make it easier for him. He really did look nervous.

"When we get to Antiorpita, you cannot leave my side. It is absolutely imparitive you aren't any more than two feet away from me at all times. You're a human, in a world of witches and wizards. You will not, and I mean this, will not live if you walk away from me. You can make small talk with me the entire time were there, until we get to the palace. When we get to the palace, do not speak to anyone, even me, unless I address you, an elder addresses you, Prince Xander or Queen Alayana. Don't get fidgity if you get talked about, and if they tell you to leave don't you dare move. I'm the princess of the realm, so you will listen to me and only me. If someone beckons you, look at me. If I nod, go. But do not go more than two feet away from me, and don't speak to anyone once we get in the palace unless they address you. Those are the two most important rules, Landon. I can't loose you. I'm only taking you along because you won't sleep unless I do."

I gave him my speach, and sat there for a moment. After a moment he nodded, "I won't leave your side, and I won't speek. I promise." he said, seeming more calm then he did before.

I pressed my lips to his, holding the collar of his shirt. I pulled back, "I love you." he smiled at me as I said those words. I pulled him down in the bed, and turned the lights off with nothing more than my witch powers. "..Wow.." Landon said in awe. I laughed. "Lay down, love. Lay down and be silent."

He shifted so he was laying flat on my bed, beside me. I made sure our forearms were touching, and in my mind I brought the two of us to Antiorpita.

"Landon, don't open your eyes, but tell me if you can hear me." I said while we were solidifying in the realm. I felt him shift, "Yeah yeah I can hear you. Is this supposed to be.. Painful?" I frowned, it wasn't. "Hang on, it won't hurt in a second." and like magic the light appeared and we were in Antiorpita; this time, we were in my and Janen's flatt. "Open sesame!" I joked with Landon, reaching to hold his hand; I knew my new attire would shock him.

He opened his eyes, and as expected, sized me up. "Wo..W.." he stuttered.

I looked down at my attire; well, it seems I've had a slight alteration in my outfit.

Rather than my normal deep v-necked black dress with a tight fitting bodice and terribly long train, I was wearing a strapless red ball gown. "Oh! I forgot that the ball was tonight." I frowned at Landon, who looked at me. "There is an anual monthly ball followed by a confrence with the elders and royal three. I guess I assumed that the ball had already passed." Landon tilt his head to the side. "Sorry, it's rather confusing here. Now, let me get you something presentable to wear." I flicked a spell at him, putting him in a classic black tuxedo. He looked very handsome. "That'll do." I said with a smile, fixing the neckless I was wearing. "You look amazing, Marilyn."

I nodded, "As do you, love. Now lets move along, we haven't a moment to spare becasue I fear the ball is about to start, and I must be there." I told him, watching his face as I spoke in the way I always did in Antiorpita.

"Oh, yes I must have forgotten. I tend to talk like this often here; it's a rather Midevil-like realm." I said with a smile, opening a spell book on the antique dresser.

He just nodded. "What are you going to do with that?" Landon asked, pointing at the wand on my dresser. I giggled. "Nothing, it's a prop. I don't use a wand, love, I use my hands."

With those words coming out of my mouth, I cast a spell that evaporated out bodies into nothing but a crimson mist, and transported us to the palace gate.

"Oh, dear, where is Xania? She'll be late for her entrance!" I heard Janen whine to God only knew who. "Janen, I have been standing here for an hour. You act as though you cannot see me." I joked, smiling. She spun around, smiling at my dress. "Well don't you look dashing. Who is the human?" she smiled at Landon, whom smiled back in return.

"Landon, this is Janen. Janen this is Landon; my boyfriend." Janen and Landon looked pleased. "Welcome to Verdolt Palace, Landon." I smiled at them, Landon stood there akwardly.

"Xania!" I heard Xandiar gasped, rushing my way. I smiled a bright smile, "Hello my love." I said with a small laugh. He kissed both cheeks and took me in a loving embrace. "Back so soon?" he joked quietly in my ear. I smiled to myself, "Don't start with me, boy." I laughed, letting him pull apart.

Landon stood there, glaring at my wizard brother. I giggled to myself, "Landon this is my brother Xandiar, Xandiar this is my boyfriend Landon." I tried not to laugh, but I didn't get far.

Landon nodded to Xandiar, stiffly, as he tried to engage in conversation.

I could tell now that this was obviously going to go better than I had thought.