My name is Marilyn Wilson, I'm seventeen, and by the way, a witch. Chapter 8

This is where you can go from 'Awww' to what the hell happened?(:

Have fun,

Enjoy.

-Amber

CHAPTER 8: I CAN'T DENY IT

After I laced my skates up Demetri had came back, and he had the damnedest time trying to get his on. "Here, let me help." I told him, smiling. He scowled, not wanting his big sister to help him put on ice skates. 'I'm fifteen and my big sister is putting on my ice skates. I feel cool.' he thought, and I laughed. I laced Demetri's skates up in record time, and helped him stand. "Let me walk woman." he said, and Landon laughed. I let him go and walk around, always an inch away, but he was good. "Lets go get on the ice." I told him, and he smiled. I watched him skate off, and smiled. "Damn that kids good at everything..." Landon mumbled. I guess I shouldn't have put a spell on him, it would've been funny to see how he did. I just didn't want him to have to be embarrassed. "Shall we?" I asked Landon, motioning towards the ice. "We shall."

I skated around with Landon for the most part, watching my brother show off to all the girls. He was proud to say that this was his first time ice skating. "Hey, you should spend the night tonight. Watch a movie, like we used to before Alex turned into a super-bitch?" I asked Landon, hoping he would say yes. He smiled, "I would love to. I miss hanging out. We used to be attached at the hip." he told me, and I bumped my hip into his. "Consider us re-attached." we both laughed, and he smiled. If I could peak into his head for one second without feeling guilty about it later.. 'Should I ask her out...?' he thought. I felt like doing summer-salts and cart-wheels.

After skating around some more Landon, I guess, decided to hold my hand. I smiled at him and held his hand as tight as he held mine. Was this how it felt? The joy and glory of first love, it was nice. Even if he didn't know how I felt about him, that made me frown. Landon noticed, "Why are you frowning?" he asked, and I made a fake-smile. "I'm just thinking about a boy." I admitted, and his face dropped, he loosened his hand on mine. Its now or never, I thought. I leaned over and put my mouth by his ear, "You're that boy. You always have been." I whispered, and skated off. I felt like a second grader. You tell the boy you like that you like him, and then run off.

I didn't get very far before I felt someones arms around my waste, and you could guess who it was. I giggled a little, and I hadn't done that before. "Hi there." I said, and laughed. He laughed a little too, "How long? I mean now you decide to tell me?" he asked, holding me from behind as we skated. I smiled, "Freshman year." I admitted, and remembered what else happened that year. I shook my head as if to get the memory of that night out of my mind. "Why'd you wait so long?" he whispered, and I rolled my eyes. "I have a morbid fear of rejection." I said, and he laughed. "I would never reject you, misses Wilson." he said, tightening his arms around my waste. This is what I lay awake at night and dream about, I dream about this boy. He didn't need to know that.

Demetri was starring at us as if we were insane, and to make my point I kissed Landon on the cheek. He looked as though he wanted to barf, and I couldn't help but laugh at him. "What?" Landon asked, and I smiled. "Demetri." he laughed too. He was smiling at us, but shaking his head. He caught up with us after a while, "Mind if we stay a little longer? My friends are coming up here." Dem asked, and I gave him a half-smile. "I'm freezing, Dem." I admitted, and Landon, without warning, skated away and got off the ice. "Not for long." Demetri said, rolling his eyes. Seconds later Landon was back with his Fox hoodie and a big grin on his face. I just shook my head and smiled. "Here, pt this on." he told me, and without hesitation I did. "You smell good." I said, and he just laughed.

The three of us spent another hour up there, or excuse me Landon and I spent about another hour, and Demetri was playing ice hockey with his friends in the next rink over. It was pretty dead, there were maybe ten people in the rink we were in, and thirty in the hockey rink. Landon and I held hands and went in circles, it felt good. We didn't talk much, just held each other. It was almost summer time, and a woman was putting up a flyer about them needing to hire people to teach other kids over the summer, as well as just monitor the open skate. "I think I'm going to get a summer job here." I said to Landon, and he smiled. "I already do." he said to me and I smiled. "I'm going to." I said, sticking my tongue out. "Now, you are now." he said, pulling me off the ice. I laughed, "I guess I am, aren't I?" I told him as we walked off the ice towards the office when I heard Demetri screaming. What the hell was wrong now? I turned around, a little too fast, and all I saw was blood on the ice in the rink he was in. I wanted to run over there, but I knew I couldn't keep from running too fast, so I locked my legs and made sure my feet weren't going anywhere. I mean anywhere.

'Oh no, no no no. What happened? I didn't even see it!' Demetri thought, he didn't sound hurt. I didn't know what was wrong either. I got out of his mind, I didn't know if I even wanted to know.