My name is Marilyn Wilson; I'm seventeen, and by the way, a witch. Chapter 14

Wellllll, I took FOREVER now didn't I?

Forgive me. <3

It's short, but the chapter after this is bound to be long.

And that'll get up soon, because I REALLLLYYY want to write the next chapter.

It's amazing.

Anyway, vote, comment fan. :D

With love,

-Amber

CHAPTER 14

After being... Intimate, with Landon, but not too intimate, of course, we lay in my bed, looking up at my plum colored ceiling. It didn't go as far as it could've, because neither of us wanted to go, per se, 'all the way.' But we hit something like third base.

It was amazing.

The way our skin touched, and the feeling we had... A feeling that couldn't be forgotten. Ever. Landon was a natural, though he'd had one girlfriend. Ever. In the fifth grade. I remember it pretty clearly; her name was Alicia Armstrong, and she had red hair like a fire-truck. It wasn't the orange/ yellow color, it was a vivid, bright, fire-truck red. Something about her sent Landon wild. It bugged me, but I wasn't possessive of him.

I can't say she'd broken his heart, because she didn't. They just.. Fell apart that summer. It wasn't even a year, or half that. Three months? She tried to get him to have sex with her, but Landon was into that 'girls that way aren't good' because his mother had told him so. I didn't know what that was about.

"Marilyn?" he mumbled my name beside me, his hand was resting on my inner thigh. I smiled, pushing the thoughts of fifth grade from my mind, and concentrated on now. He wasn't Alicia Armstrong's, he was mine. "Yes my love?" I replied, a bit in the moment. He smiled, "I love it when you call me that." I laughed, he'd completely lost track of what he intended on saying. "My love." I echoed, stroking his cheek with the sides of my fingers. He stared into my eyes, ever so lovingly, and smiled. "I know something you don't know I know." he seemed so excited to say this, that it sparked my curiosity. "Oh yeah? What would that be?" I egged him on, waiting for his answer. He smiled, "You're quite the creature of the night." he said with a smile.

I laughed, "You have no idea." Landon gave me a sideways look, "I have a slight idea. You're a witch, aren't you? Read minds often, do you?" he laughed, drumming his fingers softly where they lay on my thigh. I smiled, "I am a witch, yes, and I don't read minds often." I answered cooley, a little surprised he seemed to have so much knowledge with something he had no clue about. "Tell me what I'm thinking?" he asked timidly, a half smile on his face. "If you can." he added tauntingly, making me roll my eyes.

'If you can read my mind right now.. I want you to know that you're the only girl I see myself with from this day forth.'

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "You're such a sap, Landon." he blushed, and smiled at me. 'Okay.. Maybe you can read my mind. Seven.'

"What number am I thinking of?" he asked strangely, I smiled. "Seven."

Landon smiled, pulling me to lay back with him. "I knew there was something freakishly special about you." he said, kissing my cheek.

I laughed, "You really have no idea." I said ,honestly allowing my mind to drift to the upcoming press conference in Antiorpita.

"Well, I want to have an idea. Tell me all about it, everything. I want to know." Landon said urgently, stirring in his skin.

I smiled at him, "It'll take all day if you really want to know." I said easily, not really concerned at what he was thinking. If Landon loved me, then he would love all of me.

I sat in bed, for three hours, explaining my entire double-life to Landon, and as promised, he sat there quietly, listening like a puppy. I told him all about Antiorpita, about the press conference for the realm. In all he had two questions. One came up when I was explaining how I became a witch; he wanted to become an immortal wizard to match my immortal (princess) witch. I told him that'd be something I would have to think about. His other question was if he could tag along tonight when I went to Antiorpita tonight; I told him he could, as long as he didn't speak unless spoken to. He was overjoyed.

© 2010 Amber Snyder (AmberNicolee)