Chapter Twenty One-The Legendary Pink Pony

Well, hi! :D Me again. I don't even know when I last updated -.- Sorry about that. I'm just being lazy again. -.- Anyways, here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy. :) I know it seems gibberrish (with the title and all), but this sort of seems like a filler chapter. Nothing much really happens. But bear with me, I need this for the next chapters to work out (I think XD). Well, enjoy!

Thank you so much!

-Kierra XX

Chapter Twenty One-The Legendary Pink Pony

                Ring.

                There goes the alarm clock again. I was already eating cereal in the kitchen, yet I can hear Jake’s alarm clock ring again. And again. It, like, rang every five minutes. I’m guessing he’s always putting it on snooze. It’s been ringing (every five minutes) for thirty minutes now, and he still hasn’t woken up yet.

                Imagine that?

                Ugh. I stood up from the kitchen table and went up to his room.

                Of course, it was unlocked. And thanks to Linda, the housekeeper who comes twice a week to help clean the house, his room did not exactly a) smell, b) look messy, c) had underwear and socks hung everywhere, or d) all of the above. It was, so to say, halfway there.

                “Jake!” I picked up his alarm clock and pushed stop. “Wake up!

                He did not even stir.

                I sighed, wanting to chuck the alarm clock on his head. If he did not wake up, we would totally  be late.

                “Jake!”

                He murmured something incoherent that sounded almost like “Don’t come near, the aliens are coming.” Or I might just be hearing things. I mean, really. Who the heck could come up with that asleep?

                “Wake. Up!” I pulled the covers from under him and—

                BAM.                                                

                His body rolled off the bed and he hit the floor with a loud thud.

                “Shit!” he yelled, sounding almost asleep.

                “Whoops.” I bit my lower lip. “Um…”

                He glared at me. “Really, Shea? Really? You had to do that?”

                I crossed my arms over my chest. “Excuse me, Jake. But can’t you remember what day it is today?”

                His eyebrows met as he considered the thought. Ugh. How could he forget? And there I was waking up early just for the sake of the whole dang thing.

                “Well?” I prompted.

                Very slowly, his eyes seemed to widen. “Oh, god. The joyride’s today!” He immediately picked himself up from the floor. “What time is it?”