Extra #2.

Nat blew against Aubrey neck and she burst in a fit of giggles. He laughed with her and kissed her cheek. He set her on the floor and she giggled as she crawled to chase him.

''Up Dimples! Daddy saw you earlier stand up!" he said and she stopped and laid flat on the floor when she realized he wasn't going to pick her up. He put his hands on his waist and sighed, ''Dimples.''

She just giggled and he bent down to pick her up. If he hadn't, she would start crying and he hated when she cried. She cries loudly like her mother and it gives him a headache. Cam hated when he spoiled Aubrey, but it makes her happy and Nat loves seeing the dimples appear on her chubby cheeks.

The door opened and Cam was talking with Kim until she saw Nat and gasped, pushing her dress in Kim's arm and pushing her out before she could see, ''You're suppose to be at the park!" she said, her nose scrunching up.

''We were. . .then Dimples tried to eat sand and we left.'' he said and placed his eight month daughter on his waist. ''You really believe in that whole bad luck in seeing your wedding dress before the day?"

''Yes.'' she said. ''So turn around and no peeking.''

He rolled his eyes, but turned around and she quickly ran upstairs, but she tripped half way making him chuckle and she groaned, but soon her feet pounded back upstairs.

She soon came back down and smiled at Aubrey, ''How's my little girl--Nat!" she chuckled when she leaned in to kiss Aubrey cheek but Nat quickly moved her so she would have to his first. ''How was my two special people day together?'' she asked.

''Ugh.'' Kim groaned. ''You two are gross, Kyle and I have are never that mushy.''

''Change diapers together.'' Nat said. ''You know it's feel love then.''

''Kyle sometimes my child.'' Kim jokingly said.

''Same here with Nat.'' Cam chuckled and Nat mocked her.

*

Nat watched as Aubrey fell asleep as he sang and strum softly on the guitar. This is the only way she could take naps and he had to video tap him playing so when he's gone, she'll sleep.

He got up from the rocking chair and went downstairs. He found Cam in the kitchen washing a plate but she looked like she was off in space since she stared out the window.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around her. She jumped and dropped the plate back in the dish water, ''Nervous about next week?"

''Yeah.'' she said as she picked up the plate. ''I don't know why. I mean, everything will be the same right? Nothing will change?''

''Just you're last name.'' he said and she smiled. ''We'll be making memories. Let's not trip half way down the isle.''

She scoffed, ''I'm not that much of a klutz.''

''Yes you are.'' he said and she scoffed, turning around and smashed a hand full of bubbles in his face. He blew it and wiped his face, spreading it on her,

''Hey!" she chuckled and splashed him with dish water and he did the same. ''Shh!'' she giggled and pointed upstairs. ''Okay, playing around over.''

"Alright.'' he said when she went back to cleaning the dishes. He grabbed the spray though and quickly sprayed her. She cried in surprise and he quickly ran, laughing.

+

Cam

Cam was happy to be back in Storm.

She was happy as she looked at Nat in handsome suit. How many times has she thought about this day ever since she met Nat when she was eleven? A million times and it was happening.