17. Mirrors.

"You can never see this much stars in the cities.", Nat said, pointing up at the stairs. "I never noticed before until now how many you can see without all the lights coming from the city. Or how bright the moon can be.",

"I've noticed when I visit.", Cam said. She was sitting in front of Nat with her back against his chest. Their backs were away from the group that was still down by the lake since some of them weren't so happy to see them walking out of the woods with their hands together. Her head was resting against his shoulder, his arms arms around her closely and she was laying her hands on him. "Now though that you pointed it out, the sky is beautiful with the stars."

"Makes your hazel eyes shine.", he said, pressing his lips against head, making her blush as she smile. "I"m haven't been this happy in a long time.", he said.

"I'm your sure your sweet sixteen was a blast coming from the magazine.", she said, then frowned. "Really wish I could have been there."

It was quiet for a moment, "You'll be there when I turn eighteen, it's be bigger."

"As long as I don't mess another one.", she said.

"I promise.", he said, taking one of his arms free and gently grabbed her chin to turn her face and kiss her.

She pulled away and chuckle, "Not when people will be watching.", she said.

"You'll have to get use to it because people will watch.", he said and she frowned a little. It was amazing and a perfect feeling to be back with Nat, but with they ever have privacy? "What? What's wrong?", he asked.

She was about to say nothing, but she knew he wouldn't leave her alone until she answered, "I don't want to be in front of a camera all the time now, Nat. I'm not like those size zeros models, not confident enough. I'm okay with how I look, just not with a camera."

He looked more confused, "Why? Your beautiful."

"I know some people can be judgmental though.", she said. "I don't want to be Nat Bynes next girlfriend, I just want to be Nat's girlfriend."

"You will be.", he said. "The most you would ever have to deal with is invents and premieres with me and the guys will be invited to. Other then that just my plain old chipmunk cheek girlfriend."

She quickly turned and hit his chest playfully, "It's baby fat.", she chuckled. "At least I don't have big ears."

He brought one of his hands up to his ears, "My ears aren't big"

"That's cause you can't see them with how your big head is shape, but if you turn your head,", she said, putting her hand under his chin to turn his head to the side, "you can tell those elephant ears a mile away."

He chuckled and turned to look at her, "Your such a mean girlfriend."

"I speak the truth though.", she chuckled.

Nat laid back, laying on his propped elbows, "Rob isn't going to be happy with me.", he said and she gave him a confused look. She doesn't understand why his manager would be mad at him for being in a relationship. What does Rob have to do with anything about them? "After with what happened with Jazmin, he told me to stay away from relationship for awhile to focus only music. He's the one that set me up with her in the first place."

"She was beautiful though.", Cam said, can't help but feel a little jealous of Nat's ex model girlfriend.

"Sure, but she wasn't on the inside. She was cold, nasty, a drama queen, and when she wasn't model, she kind of stink like she didn't take showers.", he said, making her nose scrunch up.

"Ew.", she said.

"And she may have been a size zero, but her height was five eight. All bones, I swear my arm could wrap around her twice.", he said