09. She's Got A Boyfriend Now.

“I can’t, Rob, I’m doing something Friday.”, Nat said, shifting his weight onto his left legs as he leaned against the locker next to his.

                “You have to change your plans, Nat. You can’t your forget your still a rock star and rock stars has important things to do. Look, you jet out to New York Friday night, the interview will be Saturday, and you can fly right back Sunday and make it back for Sunday dinner with your family. Dan already agreed to this, so you have to.”, he said.

                Nat groaned, “I guess I don’t have any other choice, do I?’.

                “No, not really,”, he said. “You and Dan will need to be at the airport by seven thirty and your plane takes off at eight. You should be in New York by eleven and their will be a limo waiting for you to take you both to your hotel. Kyle and KC should be there by the time you to get there. Saturday you all will have to wake up at seven and make it to the new station where you interview will be at ten. Got it?”.

                “Yeah, I got it.”, Nat said.

                “Good boy. Now what were you even suppose to do Friday?”, he asked.

                “My school having a talent show auditions and I was teaching Cameron friend how to sing.”, he said. “Cam isn’t going to be so happy knowing I wont be able to go, knowing her she’ll probably—what the hell?”, Nat said when his phone was snatched out of his hand and his opened locker slammed closed. He came face to face with a angry looking Seth. “Give me my phone back.”, he said warningly.

                “I want you to stay away from Cam.”, he said. “I’m sick and tired of you, Nat. Why don’t you just go back to your rock star life and leave us alone?”

                Nat looked around to see Seth has cause them to have them attention, “I’ve known Cam a lot longer then you. Look, if you want to finish this talk later, that’s fine, but not now.”, he said, reaching out quickly and snatched his phone back from Seth.

                “No.”, he said, taking a step forward towards him, but that didn’t scare Nat. Nat had to admit Seth was probably stronger then he was but that defiantly didn’t intimate him. He wasn’t afraid to threw the first punch, but Rob had warned him about this. He can’t start a fight and risk it getting on the internet and a whole drama fest starting. It’ll be on every news and magazines and the stupid paparazzi will dig in and figure out why they were fighting in the first place and it’ll all come back to Cam. “I want you out of here.”, he said, pushing at Nat’s chest, tempting him since Nat could feel his anger rise.

                “Don’t touch me.” Nat said, taking a step towards Seth and he was holding back so much not to punch him.

                “What are you going to do, huh?”, he asked, pushing him again and Nat lost it.

                His arm went up and he lunged forward to punch him, but someone had grabbed his arm and pulled away him.

                “It’s not worth it, Nat.”, Dan had said to him.

                Nat groaned and took himself out of Dan’s hold as he glared at Seth, “I know that.”, he said.

                “Stay away from my girlfriend.”, Seth warned.

                Nat shook his head and turned around to get away from the scene Seth was causing. Dan followed beside him as they walked down the hall and left the school building.