27. Naturally.

Cam wasn't expecting paparazzi when the plane landed in the airport and them  going down the see threw elevator glass doors. Cam groaned as she threw her hoodie up, hoping that would some how make her invisible.

When they got to the bottom, the few pap crowed around Nat, Ray, and the others as they stepped out. Cam wrapped her arm around Ray's as Nat threw his arm around her waist, leading them to get their bags.

She wasn't even the idol here and they were asking her questions because she's Nat's girlfriend. She thought this would be a dream to have people taking her picture, but it wasn't. It was annoying.

Can grabbed her red duffle bag, throwing it over her shoulder. Nat put an arm around her neck, ''Hey, don't look so mean. They'll love that.'' he said and she forced a big smile on her face.

''You look like you have to use the bathroom.'' Ray said and Cam stopped.

''Let's give them a show.'' Nat grinned and before she could ask what he meant, he put his hands on around her neck and kissed her. Her eyes widen and put her hands on his chest, attempting to push him away. All she heard was the flashing of cameras. He stopped after a few seconds and grinned, ''I like attention. What can I say?"

Cam just huffed out her nose heavily and gave him a look.

*

Ray raised an eyebrow and gave Can a questionable look at the sushi that looked a little strange. Cam was still trying to pick up her shrimp one with her chopsticks.

Ray leaned over, ''Why'd we have to come here? Why not Italian? I don't know what's in this.''

''Just relax.'' Cam said. She turned to look down the long table where Nat was sitting with the band, Rob, the director of the music video, and her. Anya. She was next to Nat, smiling at him.

She stabbed her sushi and brought it to her mouth.

''Ouch. Never let me get you mad.'' Ray said and Cam rolled her eyes. ''Was that good?"

''Yeah, here. Have one.'' she said, sliding the plate to her.

Nat

Nat grabbed Anya's hand that she placed on his lap and put it in hers. This chick was to touchy and was trying to make it not so obvious with Cam only a few feet away.

''Okay, so it'll be at the beach. You and Anya will act all normal and lovey dovey on your first date.'' James said.

''Remember the guys.'' Nat said. ''They have their girls, right? I want them in it.''

''Of course.'' James said, opening the folder he brought and handed Kyle, KC, and Dan a picture of girls. ''Like them?"

''Eh, KC likes country looking girls.'' Dan said, switching pictures with KC who didn't seem to mind.

I'm just wondering why this chick here, Nat said, his nose stuffy from Anya perfume. She was actually a year older than Nat, no wonder she's way out there with him. Nat did like older models--before!

''We'll shot you all around the beach. Nat, you'll do a interview for MTV while we'll shoot the guys.'' James said. ''You know what to say, talk allot about the song and the video.''

''Don't forgot how this record is different,'' Rob said. ''Since Nat is turning into a hipster, the music sounds more indie. That's good, that's what in. The guys will do a short interview talking about--'' Rob cut himself off when two girly laughs was loud.

They all looked down at the table seeing Cam and Ray playing wuth their sushi more then eating it. Ray had two rolls over her eyes, talking like a pirate, and Cam held out a shrimp near Ray.