20. Made In the USA.

Nat threw his pencil down on the coffee table angrily, "I can't figure it out.", he said to Cam. "I never liked algebra, it's why I had manage to avoid it this long. I'm not going to pass the class."

"Yes you are, Nat.", she said. "It's easy if you just focus and not get distracted on your phone."

"My Instagram followers need my attention though.", Nat said, making her chuckle and shake her head. "Even, how can I pay attention when I have such a pretty girl next to me?", he said, leaning down to kiss her. It was much better then doing stupid math. Why does he need math anyways? He not ever going to use for making music.

She put her hand on his chest, stopping him, "No, focus. Here, I'll help you.", she said, pulling his homework closer to him and started explain the steps. "See, understand?"

Nat shook his head, "No.", he said. He then grin down at her, "You know, you could do it for me-"

"Not happening, Nat.", she said.

"This isn't fun when my girlfriend six times smarter then me.", he said.

"If you actually tried to listen and focus, you would understand.", she said and Nat made a face.

"You sound like Mr. Blake, he said the same thing to me last week.", he said and she just chuckled, going back to doing her her history homework about War World 2. While she wasn't looking, he took his iPhone out and started his Instagram video, video tapping Cam who was twirl a strain of hair that was lose from her ponytail as she worked, "So when did War World 2 start anyways?"

"Uh, September first of 1939-Nat, give me that phone!", she said as she reached out to take the phone away from, but he just laughed and leaned back until he fell on his back on the floor of his house laughing, holding it as far away from him as she climbed on, trying to take the phone away.

He let the phone drop from his head and cupped her face, kissing her. She groaned, putting her hands on each side of his face, and lift herself up from him, "You're so immature sometimes."

"Rockstars don't need math.", he said.

"You need math to graduate though.", she said.

He sighed when she got up and sat in front of the coffee table, "Your no fun sometime, you know.", he said, going back to melting his brain trying to do his math homework.

Fifteen minutes passed and he managed to get almost all the way done when his house door opened and Kyle and KC walked on, slapping down a piece of paper, "Look what I found.", Kyle said excitedly. "There's going to be a rave in Miami in two weeks, I found this on twitter and we just had to show you Nat. It's on the beach!"

"A rave?", Cam questions. "You mean those crazy parties where everyone dresses crazy, do drugs, and again, party?"

"Raves are more then about that, Cam.", KC said, sounding as excited as Kyle. "It's an evant that's just so fun to go to, just to hang out and have a good time. We love going to those, right Nat?"

Nat grabbed the paper Kyle had printed out apparently and looked over it with the details, "Does sound fun.", he said and that's what he needed really bad. He needed to have some fun, he's been under so much stress he could use it. It's true what Cam said people do drugs at raves, but he's been clean long enough to not get tempted back into it even though a rave is what got him started, but he knew what could happen this time. He then looked at the date and sighed, "I can't go.", he said as he set the paper down on the table.

"What?", KC asked, shocked obviously. "Nat, what's the problem? You love raves, you get excited about them. This is on the beach for Christ sakes! Those are the really fun ones."