Epilogue. I Turn To You.

Four Years Later.

Nat held Cam tightly to his side as everyone took pictures. Cam was stiff in his arms since she wasn't use to premieres yet, but she smiled at the cameras. Of course he'll bring his girlfriend to the movie premier of his first movie. He stared as Sylvester Stallone  son who got in trouble in college and they had to get him out of trouble. Nat wanted his first role to be in an action movie and how could he pass up working with Sylvester Stallone!

Cam was more excited for him and almost fainted meeting Sylvester Stallone. She babbled on and on, but Sylvester just found her adorable. After all these years, she still suck meeting other celebs.

Can joined next to him as he did some interviews, ''Do you have plans to do more movies and how'd did you know you could do it? Have you ever acted before?" a man asked.

''Oh, yeah, I plan to do acting for the next couple of years.'' Nat said. ''I didn't just audition with no acting training. I got an actor coach and he helped. I honestly didn't expect to get a role this quickly.''

''How was filming in Vancouver like?" he asked.

''Vancouver great, I always enjoyed playing concerts there so it was great to come back and shoot for awhile instead of only being there for like a few days.'' he said.

''Have you gotten more movie offers?" he asked.

''I got a few but I'm not going to just take them because I was offered. I'll read scripts later and pick one that catches my attention. My girlfriend wants me to star in this romance movies so who knows.'' Nat chuckled as his looked at Cam and she playfully rolled her eyes.

Nat went to another interviewer, ''What was it like playing Sylvester Stallone son?"

''Pretty amazing. He's a great man an really inspiring. I enjoyed coming on set everyday and he was great giving me advice even when I left going back to my hotel with a bruises.'' Nat chuckled. ''But yeah, it was great. I hope to work with him again someday.''

''Can you give us a short description of who your character Matt is?" she asked.

''Well Matt is just a normal college guy who wanted some extra money and he friend Chase talks him into doing a harmless drug sell, but worse comes to worse when a drug lord thinks Matt a undercover cop. Feeling his life in danger, he calls his father up and try to get these people to leave him alone.'' Nat said.

He answered a few more until one of them mentioned his music career, ''Do you think Sons Of Adam will ever come back?"

After the band contract for the was over, they didn't jump for another one to quickly. Nat and the guys agreed they would take a break for a few years. They thought since they started this career to early, they should break up for awhile. Kyle and KC went to college like they wanted and Dan finally got to travel without worrying about doing a concert later. He's now in Greece hiking mountains.

They were all finally doing their own thing.

''Of course Sons of Adam will come back. It's not over for SoA just yet, we all just wanted to explore deeper into ourselves right now. We love music still and in a few years return with music but right now we're focusing on ourselves.'' he said.

''So what are you focusing on Nat?" the women asked, grinning at Can and Nat.

Nat laughed, ''Right now spending time with my family and making a few movies here and there.''

''The world is wondering when you two will tie the knot.'' she said, making Cam and Nat laugh. ''You think you two will ever get married?"

''Oh, well let's ask Cam that.'' Nat said and the mic went towards Cam who blushed. Nat gave her a nod as her hands went to her belly. They had planned to tell everyone tonight at the premier that Cam was three and half months pregnant.