Merciless Love

A/N: This is a bit different from my other one shots, it's in Harry's Point of view. Also if your confused or something just comment and I'll explain. I was in a dark mood when I wrote this.

____________________________________

Merciless Love

"I love you, Harry."

He says.

I stay quiet, staring at my plate of food, it's cold and hard like me. The world looks black and white, or is that just me dying?

He waits for my response.

I wait for him to leave.

--------

When I wake up he's gone.

The bed is empty, no pale blonde hair peeking out from the bed covers. No soft snoring tingling in the room, I don't feel his heat. The bed is cold, the sheets freezing my already cold skin. The room is silent except for my breathing, not a sound in the house. Just the silence that screams a thousand times, waiting for help that will never come.

He's gone. Gone forever.

--------

The clock ticks against the silence of the house.

I can hear the tapping and tipping of water that drips and drops on the sink. The birds outside chirp and sing, the sun blowing warmth and heat to those that surround it's outside.

I stay inside the house, where it is cold and grey. The bare walls dripping with dullness that cannot lighten a thing in the room. They say black is the absence of color.

I say white is the absence of life.

--------

I see him one day.

I don't know how much time has passed. Years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds. Time doesn't matter to me anymore, it lost its sense when the world started peeking black and white cracks in the color of life.

He looks happy. A smile gracing his pallor beauty, his grey eyes seem wide and full with such color I haven't seen in years. It's ironic isn't it? The only color in my life is grey and yet his eyes have more freshness of color than anything.

He's holding hands with a man. The man is handsome, with black and silky hair and bright green eyes. Handsome features decorate his dark colored face. They look happy.

I feel color seeping into the grey.

--------

I dream of him.

In my dream he laughs, a beautiful song that rings in my ears.

"Shut it Potter." A smirk plays on his lips and he laughs.

"Kiss me then." I challenge back.

His grey orbs shine like a marble and he leans in.

When I awaken it's to the tingle of my lips.

--------

It's lonely in the house. Especially at night, when the sky is dark and the stars don't shine. The moon cannot brighten the darkness that blinds the world, it's a small fear of mine and it excites me.

A giddy feeling spreads in my chest when I feel the monster we call fear eat my insides. My lungs gasping for air, my mind spins and yet I feel such emotions that I cannot explain. The monster claws at my heart, making it stop beating. It's black and cold fingers glazing my skin. I can feel it's breathe, the stank of sadness and death fills my lungs and I breathe it all in.