Four Times

Professor Slughorn entered the class in a hurried rush, he was late again and abruptly entered the noisy classroom of sixth years that grew quiet upon seeing him. He cleared his throat before addressing his class, he was rather excited for todays lesson as he had found a new potion, Quattro Tempus, that casted a spell to mutate three other people from one single person.

Although he had discussed the potion with Dumbledore asking for permission to use it on the students the headmaster had refused saying it was dangerous and would 'create distraught on the sixth years'. Of course this didn't stop the Professor from brewing it, he wouldn't use it on the students, but he would like to have a sample of it just in case.

Clearing his throat again he started, "Good Afternoon class, today we will be making a new potion that is actually very rare and complicated to make. It is called Quattro Tempus, does anyone know what the potion does" The Professor was rather surprised when the Gryffindor Hermione Granger looked confused about the potion, he inertly smirked and continued, "Well this potion when drank from its 'victim' if you could call it that would be making three more mutants of itself. For example, if a Ravenclaw were to drink it a Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, and Slytherin version would be made of the original person. Now on to the making of the potion because its a complex spell I have partnered you up with someone. The names are on the board and the instructions for the potion too, I expect you all  to cooperate with your partners and not mess this up. Do NOT whatsoever DRINK OR TOUCH the potion. You may all begin."

A grumpy Harry Potter stood up and made his way to the back of the classroom to his partner who happened to be an annoying blond git named Draco Malfoy. Malfoy was a spy for the light side, but that didn't change the fact that he was still a snobby prat. Malfoy completely ignored the huff of annoyance of Potter and  simple asked him if he could get the ingredients for the potion. Relunctly Harry went the cabinet and came back with what they needed, Malfoy told him to cut the ingredients while he prepared the cauldron to produce the potion.

As much as Harry despised the blond he grudgingly admitted that he was a great potion brewer and was glad -although he wouldn't say out loud- that Slughorn hadn't paired him with Ron. He was his best mate and all, but when it came to potions or any class really he wasn't the best partner to have. So Harry did as Malfoy asked in a polite manner seeing that Malfoy was actually on good terms for now.

Cross that out. He said that much too early.

"Potter! That isn't how you cut it, the rose stem can't be too thick and what is that! Do you call that neatly cut hibiscus flowers?! Merlin Potter I knew you were daft, but.. Nevermind let me do it!" Malfoy yelled. Harry had stopped all his activity and had glared at Malfoy turning his attention to the cauldron that was now boiling. He faintly heard the other boy mutter about stupid green eyed idiots who were beautiful, but dismissed the idea as a trick of his mind.

Slughorn was cheerily walked around the room inspecting the students and noticed the two boys at the back of the classroom who were scowling at each other. Approaching the table he quickly stopped when he heard an explosion from Longbottom and Weasley forgetting the mad looks of the boys. 

Harry and Malfoy had ended up finishing the potion -after many rude comments, some muttering of wanker, and glares- proud of the outcome potion. The two boys sat back ignoring each other as much as possible. They had to wait five minutes before whispering the incantation and just as Malfoy finished speaking, two Slytherins Crabbe and Goyle had bumped into Harry who then grasped on to the item that was closes to him which was Malfoys stool.

After that everything went in slow motion, Draco knocked full force the potion on himself spilling it in his lips and face. In a blink of the eye, while the class stared  with wide eyes holding in there breaths three Draco Malfoys appeared. Harry and the rest of the class as well as Slughorn gaped at Malfoy. Malfoy who was standing still not daring to move slowly turned his head to his left side and yelped at what he saw.