The Surprises Of Life

A/N: Alrighty guys, here is another one shot. This one was requested by the lovely -Voidpsychodoll who requested a one shot with Harry and Draco in a relationship and one of them ends up pregnant. The daughter  Cedric who is son of Neville and Blaise.

I just want to apologize greatly for the long wait. You requested this back in November and I had finished before the holidays began but I never had the time of day to actually post for reasons. So I'm so sorry for the long wait, I tried to put everything you wanted in the one shot, but it was a bit difficult.

This has Mpreg so please no hate comments about it. I really hope you guys like it. I might even make it a book but we'll see.

____________________________________

The Surprises Of Life

-------

Feburary 1999

Harry is pacing the hospital lobby, his legs carrying him from one side of the room to the other side of the room. Half of the room is filled with the Weasleys, who are also trying to remain calm as they hear the only girl in the family scream at the top of her lungs.

It feels like hours have passed by, but really it must be less than half an hour. Harry can't stop worrying over Ginny, who is inside giving birth to his child -his fucking child. His mind still can't wrap around the idea that he is having his child at the age of eighteen.

Harry isn't exactly sure when he had sex with Ginny, he thinks it must have been right after the war ended because after sleeping for long hours, Harry woke up to music and cheers and everyone congragulating him.

He remembers drinking a lot of Firewhiskey because he wanted to forget everything and just ignore everyone in general.

He must have been a bit too drunk because the next morning he wakes up naked and a note from Ginny that says, It was amazing.

At that time, Harry had no fucking clue what amazing meant and he had shrugged it off, but then Ginny anounces to the Weasley family on Harry's brithday party that she is pregant -and with Harry's fucking child at that!- and that she wants to marry Harry.

Harry, of course fucking panics, because when the hell did he have sex with Ginny? The last time he checked his wet dreams and his new found person to wank off to was Draco Malfoy and that has got to mean something right?

But, Harry is a gentleman and he accepts the child and helps Ginny with the pregnancy. Although he doesn't marry her, he can't because he isn't in love with her. Ginny, though, is a stubborn brat who doesn't know what the word no means and she keeps bothering him about it.

And now, seven months later, Harry is at St. Mungos waiting with much impatience for the Healer to come out and just get it over with and say that Harry is a father. Harry sits down on the plastic chair, but stands up immediatley when he sees the Healer come towards him.

"Is everything alright?"
The healer gives Harry a soft look and smiles, "Why don't you take a look yourself?"

Harry's green eyes widen and he follows the healer into the room that holds Ginny and his son. Holy fuck, he's a fucking dad!

Harry can't believe it, he's always wanted a family and even if he had imagined it with someone else (blonde hair with grey eyes husband) he is still estatic that he's going to be a father.

Ginny lays on the bed, her red hair pulled into a messy bun and sweat all over her face, but Harry doesn't pay any attention to her. He's so focused on the baby that rests on the healers arms. The healer passes the baby to Harry and Harry cradles him into his arms.