Like Tears In Rain, You'll Have My Sympathy

Author: lovestar_29

A/N: Before you begin this story I would like to tell you all that I have no idea what the actual fuck this is. It began as what I thought would be a crack eighth year fic where Harry ignores Malfoy or tries to. Anyways, this somehow ended up being weird and kind of angsty but, I am rather proud of it. So sorry if it's confusing and I'll stop babbling now. With out further ado, I present a Drarry story, Like tears in rain, you'll have my sympathy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's weird, this whole thing is weird, really. I don't know how it starts, but one day I wake up feeling cheery and the minute that I turn to look across the hall and I see Malfoy something changes. It's like this erupt of emotions flood over me, running everywhere over my body and leaving me with a tingly sensation.

Hermione turns to me in concern when he notices my discomfort, I see Malfoy turning to look at me when his friend, Zabini?, nudges him and nods over my way. I turn away quickly and reassure Hermione that it's nothing, probably just feeling a bit light headed. She narrows her eyes at me, but accepts the answer since she goes back to scolding Ron.

When I turn I see Ginny staring at me, a knowing glint in her eyes and I don't know whether I should be glad that she has noticed something or bad because she's suddenly smirking at me.

Bad, it's bad.

_____________________

I avoid Ginny for the rest of the week, careful to not be caught alone because I know that she knows that I know that somehow I seem to have develop some weird kind of attraction to Malfoy.

I also avoid Malfoy and I know that he is aware of it. He somehow always finds me though and I don't know how he does it when I have both the map and the invisibility cloak.

The first time he finds me I'm standing outside a hallway, going my way up to Gryffindor tower. Out of nowhere he appears and before I know it his whole body is pressed on mine, from nose to chest to legs. He's warm and the place suddenly feels to hot, he leans closer and his lips and mine are just touching.

I think something's wrong with me because I have this urge to kiss him. I think he does want to kiss me because his lips are about to touch mine when he just leans away, smirks at me and walks as if nothing had just happened.

As if he didn't almost kiss me.

And I'm angry, because who the fuck does that fucking ferret think he is? Coming up to me and almost kissing me then leaving as if he was teasing me? And that fucking smirk, I don't know whether to punch it off or kiss him.

I think I need to check up at Mungo's if I want to kiss him.

_____________________

Let me tell you something, Malfoy is fucking confusing. I don't know what is what anymore. Just last week he was pushing me against a wall, groping my arse only to leave me hard, fucking hard, and today he's all over Zabini.

Does he like me? Is he missing around with me? When I enter the Great Hall Malfoy turns to look at me, a smirk on his full pink lips and his eyes half closed. He turns back around to that Zabini bastard and kisses his cheek. And the bastard smirks while looking at me kiss him.

Jealousy runs through me, I want to stomp over there and beat the shit of their stupid smirks off their faces. Instead I turn my gaze away from them casually, like none of there little show affected me and walk to the Gryffindor table, making sure my back is to them so I won't stare at the both of them drooling over one another.