Room Together

This was the year, yes defiantly. This would be the year that great things would happen to Draco Malfoy, he could feel the happiness welcoming him as he made his way to the Great Hall for the sorting and feast.

Voldemort was gone, death eaters were captured and his family was safe. When Draco was given the task from Voldemort to kill his headmaster Draco had asked him for help and his family joined the Order and now they were safe from everything, his family known for being hero's. Durning his stay at 12 Grimmauld Place he had become very close to the Weasley family, becoming great friends with the twins and being polite to Ron on occasions. He would exchange words with Granger in sometimes, but when it came to Potter all hell broke loose. They would argue nonstop, hex each other, hurt each other, you name it in one way or another they would end up fighting.

He had been more that happy when he was finally released to join his parents at Malfoy Manor and be away from the despicable creature named Potter. And now he was currently sitting with his fellow Slytherins listening to the announcements that were being pointed out only to the eighth years, it had been decided that all returning eighth years would be in the tower for there no longer was room in there houses. Draco was quite happy for this new change, although he was seen as a hero among the school the sixth and seventh years in Slytherin didn't cover up the hate for associating with muggle borns and declared him as a blood traitor. So overall Draco beamed with the idea of not being near them and being pretty far away from the Dungeons.

The feast was over and all eighth years made there way to the common room they would share, Draco was walking with his two best mates Blaise Zabini and Astrid Williams. Upon there a list was in the board on the wall indicating the number of there dorm.

"Oi Draco what room did you get?" Astrid said with a smug face.

"Er number 10, what about you?" Draco said suspiciously at the face that Blaise and Astrid had.

They both shrugged and walked away laughing, leaving a scowling Draco behind. Deciding to ignore them he made his way to his dorm and was surprised to see someone already there. As soon as Draco recognized who it was he stayed put in shock at how damn cruel the world was with him.

Because officially his new happy great year where great wonderful things would happen was crushed. Right there laying in the bed with raggy pajamas was none other than Harry Potter.

Harry looked up to see who his dorm mate was and his jaw fell open when he saw Draco. Not wanting to look like an idiot Draco scowled mumbling under his breath at how unfair this was and made his was to his bed Potter's eyes never leaving him.

"Oh please tell me that you aren't my roommate?!" A pleading look on Potters face.

Draco growled, "No Potter I'm not, I'm just here arranging my bed and getting ready to sleep. Clearly you're even more oblivious than I thought." Whispering the last part to himself but Potter heard him alright.

Potter scowled at him and turned to his side of the wall closing the curtains with magic and ignoring the presence of Draco. Draco sighed heavily and stripped to his boxers and just putting his black silky pajamas that had D.M scripted in silver. He too close his curtains and fell asleep praying to the gods above to give him patience with the idiot Potter because Merlin knew he would need it.

The next morning he awoke before Potter and went into the shower room. He let the warm water hit his back and he massaged his hair with his shampoo, once finished he open the curtain to get out and yelped when Potter came into the restroom and saw a very naked Draco. Potter quickly mumbled a sorry and close the door so quickly it seemed like he hadn't even interrupted. Draco was beet red, never in his life had he felt so embarrassed and wanting to crawl under a rock and pretend nothing happen. No one absolutely no one had ever seen Draco naked and now the person that he despised the most had seen him ALL OF HIM!!!