Quidditch Accident

Ever since Astrid Williams could remember meeting Draco he would always hear him speaking of Potter. Throughout their years in Hogwarts that seemed to be the only thing he could talk about.

Everyone in Slytherin knew about Draco's obsession to the golden boy and would just ignore it. It had seemed to stop during sixth year when Draco had too much pressure with the task and with the war going on it just never came up hearing Draco talk about Potter.

When they had been invited to Hogwarts for there eighth year the Slytherin group was glad to not hear Draco talk about Potter anymore. The group of Slytherins consisted of Astrid, Blaise, Draco, Pansy, Cavina, Goyle, and Theo.

Draco had not mentioned Potter at all, but that stopped around November when the whole school found out that the golden boy preferred the 'stick over the hole'.

Of course the group groaned when Draco started blabbing about Potter. This in itself wasn't unusual they were all aware of the not so secret obsession with Potter, they weren't prepared to hear Draco sit down on the eighth year table look at them with a serious expression and say 'I like Potter.'

The reactions to this confession was a hilarious one. Goyle who was happily eating his third round of food spitted it back out. Blaise and Theo were choking on there pumpkin juice, while Astrid fell from his chair mumbling things like 'Did I hear right'.

Pansy and Cavina stared at Draco not believing what Draco had said. The whole Great hall remained silent as they saw the Slytherin group who was always serious and calm gaping at Draco. Then in a second they looked at Draco then at each other and started screaming in the Great hall.

"I KNEW IT!"

"OF COURSE YOU LIKE HIM YOU GIT!"

"Zabini you owe me 10 galleons."

"YOU FINALLY REALIZED DRACO!"

"Shit you Draco, why him of all people. Damn it Cavina!"

"Draco we've known that since we met."

Draco looked at them scowling for making such a huge deal about it and for the attention they had made.

As Draco got up storming out the hall the group remained silent and ran right after him apologizing for the sudden burst.

The rest of term was spent listening to Draco talk non stop about Potters 'stupid perfect green eyes' and 'his sexy raven black hair' and 'his tan golden skin that reminds me of the snitch'.

Durning break they were glad to hear Draco stop ranting over Potter and just hang out with his friends.

When the new term came the Potter Obsession as the Slytherin group called it started again hearing Draco talk about him the whole day.

The group was rather annoyed about it and started to come up with a plan to just get the two together. To them the plan was outstanding and decided to do it the week before Valentines Day.

The plan was not what they expected. Horrible was the understatement of what happened.

It was a beautiful sunny Sunday morning and Astrid was dragging a grumpy Draco out to the Quidditch pitch. They all had there brooms and Blaise had a snitch in his pocket ready to take it out to start with the plan.

The day before Cavina had heard Potter saying he was planning on going to the field to workout his skills. The group thought it had been the perfect opportunity and they were all standing walking towards the pitch.

They had brought a basket with food so that Draco could have a small date with Potter. Apparently they hadn't thought it out through because the stupid Gryffindorks decided that day to go out and practice.