Noticed

trigger warning: suicide mentions, self harm

Ever since the war Harry had noticed many things about Draco Malfoy. Right from the beginning Harry knew that the blonde git was upto something and he had kept a suspicious eye on his arch nemesis.

Harry was frustrated when realizing that the stupid git wasn't really doing anything, he was literally doing nothing, NOTHING?!

In fact, Harry had started noticing that the silver eyed boy would avoid anyone, he seemed to always have a look of caution when walking in the corridors alone not wanting to get hurt.

That wasn't the only thing he noticed, the blonde would never join the eighth years in the common room to talk about stories or anything at the matter, he didn't go to the Great Hall to eat either.

Harry had only gotten glimpses of him in class and even then the blonde seemed to disappear in the shadows of darkness, working lonely, never making eye contact at all.

Those things weren't the only things that Harry had noticed, after watching him so many times Harry was astonished at the beauty that the blonde had.

His silver pools would carry a glint of blue specks and if actually looked at closely he could see some green hidden in the eyes, not that Harry ever looked at closely.

He also took notice of the pale porcelain skin that seem to reflect the moonlight in person, his pale blonde hair so soft seem to balance the hidden gorgeousness that God had given him.

Harry loved the way the silver eyed boys lips looked so pink and full, the way they would call Harry's cherry red lips.

The blondes features were what made him so uniquely beautiful, his pointy nose that trailed pale freckles gave proportion to his hooded shaped eyes, his eyelashes thick and too dark for someone with blonde hair.

The cheekbones set in a way so symmetrical that it could be defined as perfection, his trimmed eyebrows looking so perfectly natural.

And his body, Harry couldn't help but notice the lean fit body he had, his broad chest and long legs made him even more perfect and longing.

His long skinny fingers mesmerized Harry in a way he couldn't describe what he felt anymore. He was perfection.

Harry noticed this and he commented it to Hermione who looked at him with a smug face and shrugged her shoulders before returning to her work.

Fall was leaving and winter approaching them, all the while Harry's thoughts were invaded by the blonde. All of Harry seemed to be focused on one person, Draco Malfoy.

Harry would scowl at those that looked at Draco with disgust and many times had he encountered students about to hex him before Harry would step in and make them cower with the glare he would send them.

He started to imagine what those pretty pink lips of Malfoy would feel like when touched by his, the fantasy would always leave a tingling sensation, but Harry would push those thoughts and bury them inside himself.

Time was passing by quickly and Christmas break was soon there. Harry noticed that Malfoy had been the only eighth year to stay behind and although Harry wished he could stay and accompany him he went along with Ron and Hermione.

This would actually be the first time he would encounter the family after breaking up with Ginny and so he was quite nervous as to how they would act with him.

The family though much to Harry's relief, had greeted him with warm open arms and even Ginny didn't seem to mind his presence. But while there his mind couldn't let the blonde escape, 24/7 his thoughts were clouded with silver eyes and blonde hair.