Military

(This is a Jacksepticeye military AU where you work for the military and come back from a war alive.)

The war was finally over, many people were dead, but you weren't. Most of your military friends were dead and that made you sad, because you best friend, Lily, was dead.

"Everyone alive retreat to the aircraft, we're going back to Ireland. Repeat, everyone alive retreat to the aircraft." The radio on your waist scratched. You arrived in just two minutes, the jet not being far away, and there weren't many people on. Just the pilot, assistant pilot, you, a couple of your friends and six guys you didn't know.

You decided not to talk, afraid to hurt anyone's feelings. You've all been stuck there for three weeks, you've been training others, being one of the highest ranks. "We're back at the Ireland army base, you can all head on out. You jumped out, and ran into your building to take a shower and pack up your things.

"See you later, James!" You waved to one of your closest friends, he was still alive of course.

You were driving home, excited to see Jack again. During the drive home you were also chatting with Felix, who dunked you with questions.

"Felix, I swear if you ask one more question, I will slap your Swedish ass." You threatened.

"Ok, ok." He said.

"Good," you smiled. "I'll call you tomorrow, I'm at Jack's house."

"Did you tell him that you're coming home?" Felix asked.

"No, of course not. I'm surprising him, remember?" You said laughing a little.

"Okay, go! Don't just sit in your car!"

"Alright, goodbye."

"Bye" He said, then hung up.

You very quietly walked into Jack's house putting your phone on the counter in the kitchen. You went upstairs and snuck into Jack's recording room. You crept up on him and kissed his cheek. He looked back quickly, his green hair bouncing along, his eyes locking with yours.

You were pulled into a big bear hug after he threw off his headphones. "I missed you so much, I was worried! You went into a war!" He cried into your shoulder, sniffing after every breath.

"I missed you too, Sean." You planted your lips on his, feeling him kiss back. You pulled away, wiping the tears off his cheeks and kissing them. "You should keep this in the video."

He smiled, "I'd love to. Now go do whatever stuff you need to do." He laughed and hugged you again.