Pause

(INSPIRED BY PAUSE (Dan Howell) IT'S A RLY GOOD STORY! IT'S BY SO GO FOLLOW HER takeachilldil AND READ AND VOTE BC IT'S RLY GOOD) ALSO, I WILL TRY TO UPDATE BY 10 PM PACIFIC TIME (Washington, California, Oregon etc time)!!

Looking behind you, nothing but fog was in your sight. You were lost, you were on a road trip with your friends. They kicked you off because you didn't tell them about your secret earlier. You had abilities no one else had, if anyone else did... That would be impossible.

The people left in the car would be: Zoe, Phil and... Dan, the guy you liked since day one. His beautiful brown eyes, slick black hair, his personality, sense of humor. He had control over you.

"Great." You breathed out. You were now looking all around you. Fog. Complete silence. It was becoming dark. "Rewind." You kept doing it until you reached the point where your friends didn't know.

"Pause." You mumbled as you opened the car door. After you were buckled in and ready, you mumbled; "Play."

Everyone was talking to each other except for Dan. He was staring out the window like you were. "(Y/N)?" You heard someone say. It was Dan, as usual. "What was that?"

"What was what?" You hoped he wouldn't know.

"The time thing." He replied like it was obvious.

"Uh... How do you know?" You asked, curiosity laced in your voice.

"I- Doesn't everyone know?" He furrowed his eyebrows

"No, only I know... Oh shit. You're able to also." You said as realisation hit you.

"What do you mean?" He asked a bit too loudly.

"What are you guys talking about?" Zoe asked, looking back as she was driving.

"Oh, just stupid jokes that's all." You said.

"Okay, have fun with that." She smiled.

"But seriously, what was that?" Dan asked, getting closer to your face.

"I-I was maybe messing with time..." You hesitantly say. He looks at you with bulged eyes and his mouth open.

"How?" He asks.

"I don't know, I just do. But how do you know? I never told anyone." You said, looking him in the eyes.

"Unbelievable." He said while putting his head in his hands. You kept looking out the window as a crazy idea popped into your head.

You kissed him. You felt his soft lips on yours, moving in sync. You both pulled away as you heard Phil turn round in his seat. "Hey, g- ooh! Get some Dan!" At that moment, Zoe turned around too.

"Knew it." She smirked.