The Good One part 1

(Based off of season 4 because Castiel)

You were running. The Winchesters had spotted you, the one they'd been looking for. You didn't do anything wrong, despite that, you were a demon.

"Please! We're not going to hurt you!" A deep voice yelled.

You paused to catch your breath, but they caught up with you. There were two men, a tall figure with brown hair and a shorter, yet still very tall, one with sandy blonde hair.

"There's a man, here in this town who said you tried to kill someone. Is this true?" The taller one asked, his eyebrows raising. You shook your head no.

"Look, please tell the truth, it'll really help us." The shorter one said, looking into your eyes.

"Y-yes, bu-ut... I-I was f-forced t-to. I-I didn't w-want to d-do it." You were shaking and tears were streaming down your face.

The blonde one looked at you with sympathy in his green eyes. "Christo." You flinched a little, they both looked at you with wide eyes.

"Are you wearing a meat suit?" The tall one asked. You nodded, just barely, but that's because you hated your body. You wanted a new one, not to disguise.

"It's not a disguise, I-I just didn't like my other self, before I became a demon..." You looked at your shoes. "Y-you can kill me, if you want. But I'm letting you know, I didn't do anything. It was all my brother, his name is (name)."

"We don't want to kill you, though we should. You are sure, you haven't harmed anyone?" You nodded your head, you only harmed yourself in your life before.

"Can you take us to your brother?" The shorter one said.

"Could I get your names first? I'm (Y/N)."

They both held out their hands, but the shorter one spoke first, "Dean Winchester, this is my little brother, Sam."

"Alright, uh, to the car?" Sam suggested. You and Dean nodded, he led you to his Impala.

"Sooooo, where are we going again?" Dean looked into the mirror to see your face.

"The crossroads on Fifth street." You replied simply.

"Soooo, tell us about yourself." Dean implied.

"Uhh, you first, Dean." You chuckled a little. He rolled his eyes and looked into the mirror again.

"Well, my name is Dean Samuel Winchester, I was born on January 24, 1979. My favorite food is pie and I'm a hunter. Now you." Dean sighed.

"Okay fine then Sam. My name is (full name), I was born on (birthday). My favorite food is (food) and I am a demon. Your turn, Sam." You smiled and tilted your head a little. Turns out, Sam was asleep so you and Dean laughed a little.

"That's why he was so quiet." Dean laughed.

(IMMA MAKE A PART 2 WHICH WILL BE SMUT YAYYY)