Silly, silly, silly

"Top of the morning, to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome back to-" he was interrupted by your laughing.
"What's so funny?" He asked.
"Top of the morning to ya laddies? Reaheaheally?" You laughed.
"What's wrong with that?" He was smiling a little.
"No ones going to take you seriously!" You laughed.
"Why are you making such a big deal out of it?" Jack laughed a little.
"Well what if you want to get a regular job?"
He hesitated. He didn't know what to say... Nope, idea.
"Well what if I like it?" He said.
You smiled, no, smirked. You knew what was coming. He got up from his chair and went over to you. He looked into your eyes, butterflies fluttering their way into your stomach.
"{Y/N}, you're so cute when you laugh." He said. You blushed and hid your face a little. "Don't hide your face, you're beautiful." Your face was a light red at this point.
"U-um w-we're sorta... C-close..." You said.
"Oh, right. But I wanted to do..." He kissed you. Smoothly and softly.

Yeah, I know I'm ending it here. Haha I'm going to update this as much as I can along with my other stories but schools been kicking me in the arse so I'm really mad that I can't just write this. So anyways plz plz plzzzzzz vote!!!! And I'll see you dudes... IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!