Coffee

(Haha, Josh in the photo though! XD || BOTH GENDER QUALITY)

You were walking down the street to the small, cozy coffee shop with your earbuds in.

"Help me polarize, help me polarize, help me down. Those stairs is where I'll be hiding all my problems."

You had a lot of problems. Wanting to hide them and not having any.

"Help me polarize, help me polarize, help me out. My friends and I we gotta lot of problems."

That was also true. But with your friends you just laughed about how odd they sounded. You arrived at the door when the song just ended. Then 'Tear in My Heart' started playing.

You took your headphones out while you walked into the small building.

"Usual?" Your friend, who worked there, asked.

"Yeah." You look around the coffee shop and see and unusually familiar guys sitting at a table for two. "Hey, I'm not trying to sound creepy or anything but do recognize those guys over there?"

Your friend looked over there and then looked surprised as to what they just saw. "(Y/N), they're Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun from Twenty One Pilots!" She whisper yelled. A jaw-dropped look crossed your face when you looked at them then your friend.

"You should go introduce yourself. They'd probably enjoy meeting a fan that acts calm around them." She raised her eyebrows while cleaning a clear glass cup.

"Eh, uh... I guess..." You started getting up and fell over because your foot was caught in the chair. that definitely caught their attention. Tyler got up quickly and helped you up. You glanced over at your friend who was giving you a 'very subtle (Y/N), very subtle' look. You shrugged back with a scared look on your face.

"You okay? That was a hard fall." (*sniggering*) Tyler said as he kept holding your hand.

"Yeah, yeah I'm good. And hey, at least I wasn't taking my coffee with me." You laughed.

"Heh, that's very good." He replied, chuckling.

"Um, I was actually wondering if you could possibly take a picture with me?" You squeaked.

"Yeah, no problem! Josh, come over here." He called.

"Yeah." You let out a short sigh in relief that he didn't say no. He held your phone while taking a picture when you three were in odd poses.

"Thank you." You said.

"Yeah, actually could I get your number? I would hate to miss the details of your next fall here." He laughed.

"Heh, yeah it's ***-***-****." He finished typing it a second after you were finished.

"Well, uh I should go home now, I've got work to do. See you sometime." You smiled and walked out the door.

Just as you opened it, you were turned around and lips were planted on yours. "Thank you." Tyler whispered.

"Thank you."