Fallen Child

You were climbing Mt. Ebott, known for those who climb it, never come back. Your foot got caught on a root and you fell in a deep cave or hole or something. A tiny little yellow flower looked up from the ground. You looked below you, yellow flower petals.

"Hello, I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower!" The yellow flower proposed in a happy, squeaky voice.

"Uhh, hi. I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) the human."

"HAHA, you're funny! Hey, you're new down here, aren't'cha? Someone should teach you how things work down here."

"..."

"I guess little ol' me will have to do!" He said squeakily. Suddenly, you were snatched into a fight with Flowey.

"Down here, love is shared through little, white Friendliness Pellets. You want some Love don't you?" For some reason you didn't trust him. White bullets were slowly coming at you, so you dodged them. He looked a little irritated.

"Hey, kid, you missed them." And they came at you again. Dodged. Now, he looked extremely irritated.

"You missed them again. RUN. INTO. THE. BULLETS!!!! Oh, Friendliness Pellets!" They came at you once again, and still dodged. His face turned to a creepy smirk.

"Y O U K N O W W H A T' S G O I N G O N H E R E, D O N' T Y O U? Y O U J U S T W A N T E D T O S E E M E S U F F E R... DIE." Bullets were surrounding you, all in a circle, inching toward you. Only a few centimeters away from you, but was torn out by a... goat.

"What a horrible thing to do to an innocent child... Please, do not fear. I am Toriel, caretaker of The Ruins."

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!! I haven't been making these as long as i used to but I'm just sort of lazy, sorry!