High School

A/N HEY YOU WEIRDOS OUT THERE IT'S SeptiplierAway2023 HERE AND I'M DOING A COLLAB WITH Oh_No_Voldy (me the author) AND OUR FRIEND moonlightgems1 IS HERE TOO (HI)! THIS WILL BE A SHAWN MENDES HIGH SCHOOL AU FOR LINDSEY!

Song: Ride- Twenty One Pilots/ This is Gospel- Panic! At the Disco

~~~~~~~~~~

*Lindsey's PoV*

I love going to school! It's where we learn and make new f- Let's cut the bullshit. Everyone here hates school, even the teachers, especially when Shawn, the school's bad boy, acts up. Seductively, may I add.

He'd always something along the lines of, "Can't wait for what we'll do in detention," or something like that.

Of course, my parents wouldn't let me stay home, even after all I said about Shawn and that one time he pulled me into the janitor's closet. Ew, he tried doing worse than kissing me but I got out alive by kicking him in the nuts (which are probably as small as his brain).

I don't get why everyone else at school adore him, he's one of the biggest jerks you'll ever meet... Along with MacKenzie, one of the biggest slut-whores you'll ever meet, also Shawn's girlfriend. I've never even wanted to look at her pig-like face. Believe it or not, we were actually friends in middle school.

Disgusting, I know. But welcome to our high school.

******

"Hannah, I'm not sure what you're thinking, but it's most likely to be terribly stupid." I said, looking at her unamused.

"No, trust me. Just do a cover of a song with him ONCE and he'll be gone. Out of this school. But I also have to add that he'll be famous." Hannah replied. For years now, I've been complaining to Hannah about Shawn getting out of here no matter what. Toronto was worse with him in it.

"Uh, are you sure I won't be famous too?" I rose my eyebrows.

"Possibly, but you'll be nowhere near working with him. I mean, you've seen his YouTube videos, right? Your voice is wayyyyyy better than that!" She tried convincing me. I wouldn't agree, his voice is pretty amazing.

"Yeah, sure."

We were finally walking in the school by it's front doors, and of course, there's the one I hate, standing right there before me.

"Hey, Linda-"

"My name's Lindsey, not Linda. Please fuck off, thank you." I snapped, looking him in the eye. I've never actually noticed how deep his eyes can look, but I still didn't soften my expression.

"Wow... I didn't mean to upset you, I just wanted to get your attention." He said with surprised but sad expression on his face.

"Why?" I asked, looking at him stone cold.

"I-I wanted to know if after school today you want to do a song cover with me and post it on YouTube." He said looking down at the ground a bit.

"Yeah, sure... Why's that?" I smirked curiously.

"Uh... I uh... It's because of.... you." He hesitated. "Lindsey."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. You're Lindsey." Right there and then, I felt a warm pair of lips resting on mine.

((HEY SO IM JUST REVISING AND EDITING THESE IMAGINES SOOOOO...))

"SHAWNY BOIIII, WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!"