Enemies

You were logging into CrazyCraft 3.0 to play with Lizzie but then you realized that you had a quiz online. "Sorry Lizzie I've got a quiz online, I'll be on in ten minutes."

"Oh, okay. That's good. I'm actually going to get the supplies ready for our prank, wink wink." She said through the speaker.

"Lizzie you don't have to say 'wink wink'. You know that?" You said, raising your eyebrows.

"Yeah, I know." You could imagine her smiling innocently.

"Whatever. Bye."

"Bye!"

You finished your quiz and got a (Quiz Score) as usual and wasn't surprised. You logged back into CrazyCraft 3.0 and it was announced that Lizzie died.

Typical.

"Hi!" You yelled into the microphone. You could hear her jump at the sudden noise and you laughed. "What, did you fall?"

"Yes!" You heard her grunt while she was getting back up.

"Hello OliPops! Today we are playing-"

"Really? Oli's on? UGHHHHHHH-"

"Hey that's offensive you know!" Oli said.

"Yeah but we were going to prank everyone on the server including you!" You whined.

"Oh, just let him say, he'll help." Lizzie interrupted.

"Okay." You and Oli said in unison.

So.... You accidentally blew up someone's house... Joey's...

"OH MY GOD!! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HOUSE?!?!" Joey yelled.

"Sorry Joey!" You squeaked. "But in my defense it was Oli's fault!"

"Hey!" Oli yelled

"It was though." Lizzie stepped in.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GUYS!" Joey yelled again.

"Bye-Bye!"You logged off and decided to head to Oli's house because why not.

You arrived there and Oli was sitting on the couch on his phone. He heard the front door open and he perked up. "(Y/N)? Why're you here?"

"Actually, I don't know I just felt like coming over." You chuckled.

"Well I think I know why..." He raised his eyebrows and smirked. "YOU WANTED TO..."

"Oli-"

"Do a..."

"Oli, if you finish that sentence-"

"ONE-TAKE TUESDAY WITH ME!!!!"

"Oli, I really don't." You whined.

"Yes you do, now come on."

He took you to his recording room, which you've been in before. "So what song are you going to torture me with?" You asked sarcastically.

"Hmmmm, let's see... Ooh! Let's do (Favorite song)!"

"Okay!" You said happily. That song had been stuck in your head for so long.

You finished singing and the camera was still going. Oli was slowly starting to lean in and soon your lips met his. Slowly, your lips were moving in sync while fireworks exploded everywhere for the two of you.

"Oli? I figured (Y/N) would be here!" You heard Lizzie's voice call. You two just ignored her in your now, light makeout session. She walked in and looked around then realised you two were behind the piano, kissing.

"(Y/N)? Oli? Hello? You're basically worst enemies! Why're you kissing?" You two puled apart, blushing and looking in each other.

"Sorry, we just did a collab video." You said.

"Yeah, we did a one take Tuesday." Oli said, putting his hand on yours and interlocking your fingers.

"Oh, so now... THE SHIP HAS SAILED!" She yelled happily. You two just sat there, red-faced and happy.

"I hate you." You said jokingly.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN't BEEN UPDATING BUT THIS ONE'S LONGER THAN OTHERS SO PLEASE DON'T BE A BITCH LIKE SOME OF MY FRIENDS AREEEEEEEE XP