Chapter Four - Intentions

Chapter Four – Intentions

"I-I wasn't running." I said, stuttering. Ian smirked at me, but there was something wrong with him. He wasn't himself, not that I had ever gotten to know the real Ian, but something inside of me told me that this wasn't my Ian.

Ian smirked at me, his eyes darkening even more. "You can't lie to me, Eira. You're mine."

The closer Ian got to me, the more I realized that this Ian was different from the Ian who was constantly after me yesterday and the Ian who had completely ignored me all day today. I tried placing my finger on it and in a second, I realized what it was.

He wasn't in control of himself.

He was grinning at me, but it wasn't because he was happy. His grin was almost sadistic but it was also extremely desirous, making me feel...wanted, the way he'd made me feel yesterday and I didn't like it. He was making my senses flutter. I had even almost forgotten, for a little while, that the last few minutes of my life even happened. Then, all of the sudden, Ian growled, reminding me of reality.

That moment, I found the whole situation humorous. This wasn't even real. It wasn't reality. It was unreal. Ian wasn't normal. He was unreal. He was also...

"Where are your clothes?" I found myself asking him, keeping my eyes locked with his so they wouldn't wander. In my shock and fear from before, I'd failed to notice a small, minor detail about this whole situation. But now, with Ian so close to me, it was hard not to notice it.

Ian was attractive. Really attractive, no doubt.

His body was naturally tanned. It's easy to tell the difference. It was toned and muscular, but not overly muscular either. It was lean, yes, but it was also really hard. His eyes, which were normally hazel, had now darkened to a shade of amber so dark, that it could be mistaken for brown, maybe even black. Every single feature on his face, starting from his dark black hair to the slight stubble on his jaw, as if he'd recently shaved, was beautiful. If I'd looked anywhere else, my innocence would have been brutally crushed.

He noticed me looking at him and let out a small howl in approval. How hadn't anyone noticed Ian's animalistic character before was beyond me. It seemed to consume him.

"You like what you see." He stated, sounding slightly husky. "You can touch me, too, Eira. I know you want to." He added on, making me blush uncontrollably. Then, I realized that Ian was already touching me from when he pushed me onto the ground, which enhanced my blush to a whole new level.

He noticed this and growled, a look of lust crossing over his features. "You're mine, Eira." He said, pushing me down on the ground harder. I gasped in response, barely having a second to take this in before Ian's lips crashed down on mine.

"Ian!" I exclaimed, but before I could say anything else, he started kissing me again.

It took me a little while to even comprehend what was going on. Ian Cavanaugh was kissing me on the floor of the woods. This wasn't what I really had in mind. But instead of doing anything, I found myself kissing him back.

Ian released my hands and started touching my body. My eyes snapped open and I tried pushing him off of me. Ian pulled away from me and growled. "Mine!"

I couldn't understand what was going on. Why was Ian so possessive of me? Why did he keep saying mine?

"Ian!" I screamed. Suddenly, Ian's hands were at the bottom of my sweatshirt and tugged it, trying to take it off, and I started panicking. "Stop it! Ian! Listen to me. Please!" I begged him, not realizing when my cries turned into sobs.