Chapter Thirty-One - Little Bit Possessive

Ian and I hung out in his room for a little bit longer. "I think I forgave you a little too soon." I said, peeking up at him. After Ian 'ceremoniously' brought me up to his room, I'd been too embarrassed to go down, so we put in a movie: the lion king. I picked.

"I don't like cats." Ian commented at my choice. He made a face as the movie started. I just smiled at him, crawling into his lap.

"I don't like dogs." I said, getting comfortable.

Ian's arms came and wrapped around me. "That's not a very nice thing to say when you're in love with me, isn't it?"

"I can always take that back and make you suffer for lying to me." I told him. "You should be treating me better, knowing that I've decided to accept you with all your faults." I told him. Ian looked a little offended but quickly covered it up with a snide remark.

"I have no faults, baby doll. You're just getting a little ahead of yourself." I rolled my eyes at his narcissist comment.

"You're just lucky you decided to fess up." I told him, seriously. I ignored the movie and turned around to face him. "If you didn't tell me the truth today, I don't know if I would have ever been able to accept the idea that the man I love ever loved someone else." I hesitated. "It's not wrong." I added. Second love was a good thing. It gave people hope. "It's just that I don't like that you hid it from me."

"I'll never hide anything from you again." Ian said, very seriously. "I'll tell you everything. I'll tell you every time I eat, every time I breathe. I'll even tell you every time I pee. Just don't ever do that to me again."

"What about what you did to me?" I asked him. "You hurt me, too."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. It's just that I hadn't seen you all day, and then I ran into Michael, who told me this story about you and his sister. I didn't believe him, but then...I saw you with her, and I felt like everything crumbled and everything he'd told me was true. I got mad, but it was because I got really hurt. I thought you were using me to get over here. I didn't want to be your rebound. But I still shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I should have listened to you and I'm sorry I didn't. It was immature of me."

"It was my fault." Ian said. "I was the one who stretched this between us for so long. I should have come up to you the very first day I saw you and kissed the daylights out of you." He gave me a cheeky grin, and I suspected that he'd considered it.

"Well, it's a good thing you didn't." I admitted. "I might have gone running without ever looking back. You would have never seen me again."

"I doubt that." Ian narrowed his eyes at me, my words seeming to get to him a little more than I expected. "I'm the kind of hot no girl can ever say no to."

"I'm a special edition, Ian. Your ego is not very attractive, by the way." I told him, turning around. The Lion King was a great movie, but I wanted to give my attention to my wolf.

"Whatever it is, it's all yours."

"Are you always this...agreeable, or is this a special day? I don't know if your pack will like it if their Alpha gives in to his Luna like this."

"Without my Luna, there would be no Alpha." Ian said, and his words made me smile.

"So, you're saying that you'll always give in to me? That you'll never hide anything from me again?" I asked him raising an eyebrow. "That you'll always be mine."