"SOMETHING NEW" - CHAPTER 8

A U T H O R N O T E: All Rights Reserved.

                                                  "SOMETHING NEW" - CHAPTER 8

Kendrick leaned back in his black La-Z-Boy executive chair behind his mahogany desk and looked down upon one of his soldiers trying to explain to him how he let some nigga's rob the trap house he was suppose to be watching at the time.

"So let me get this straight," Kendrick said, slowly as he leaned his elbows on the arm rest of his chair and intertwined his fingers together. "You let some muthafucka's run up in my shit and take everything?"

"Man, I don't know what happened. All I remember is that I was playing Call Of Duty: Ghosts and next thing I know I was seeing darkness." he lied thought his teeth as he looked at two other soldiers standing on each side of him ready to take him out at any second.

"See, that's the first mistake you made playing got damn games while you suppose to be watching my shit." Kendrick snapped as he started to rub his chin. "Second was lyin' to me muthafucka cause I saw on the security tapes your ass was knocked the fucked out on the couch. I'm surprised them muthafucka's didn't kill your ass, but then I realized your ass must've known them niggas and that why they ain't blast your dumb ass."

"Naw, it's nothing like that." Javon pleaded as he looked at Kendrick helplessly. "Just give me some shit to sell and I can sell that shit quick to pay you back."

Kendrick chuckled. "Nigga do you really except me to give you some product? Your dumb ass just lost me a fuckin' half a mill."

"Man, I promise I can get it back." Javon exclaimed as he felt death closing on in him.

"Naw, you good my nigga." Kendrick said, smirking as he nodded at his two soldiers signaling them to get him out his office and kill his ass in one of his many rooms.

"Thank you, man." Javon replied, grateful as the soldiers dragged him out not knowing Kendrick just gave him a death sentence.

Kendrick sighed deeply as he rubbed his hand back and forth through his waves on his head. He was tired. Tired of the bullshit the game with. The only thing the game did for him was keep money in his pockets, he had a fear of being broke again he never wanted to go through the days again when he had to go days without food with brother cause their mother rather spend it on other shit than her kids.

A slight smile spread across his face as he thought of his older brother he put him on to the game and taught him how to do shit, some days he still couldn't believe his brother was gone and that nobody ain't know shit. The anniversary of his brothers death was coming up soon and he promised himself he'll find the killer.

Kendrick exhaled loudly as he closed his eyes for a brief moment and could see Kandi's smiling face behind his eyelids before he reopened his eyes, looking down at his diamond incrusted Tom Ford watch he saw it was only a few more hours before he saw her beautiful face again.

He had a good feeling that Kandi was gonna be different than all the other bitches he messed around with. He was tired of messing with the money hungry bitches he played around with and was ready to settle down at thirty-two and start a family.

Kendrick snapped out his train of thought when he heard knocking on the door.

"Yo." he answered as he sat up in his chair.

"Boss, there's three nigga's out here saying you called for them," One of his security guards said, popping his head inside.

"Send them in." Kendrick nodded as he watched him open the door all the way and three men walked into his office.