"It's Complicated" - CHAPTER 16

A U T H O R N O T E: All Rights Reserved

"It's Complicated" - CHAPTER 16

               "Shit," Truth hissed as he looked down at Bumble Bee's bobbling head as she was deep throating his d*ck. "Suck that shit."

               Bumble Bee smirked as she took him out her mouth, slapping him against her tongue before sucking just the tip and massaging his balls.

               "Damn, I'm about to nut." he told her.

               Bumble Bee quickly took all of him back in her mouth, and tightening her mouth around him, sucking faster.

               Truth grabbed the back of her head as he started thrusting his hips upward, making her gag a few times. "You gonna swallow my shit?"

               "Mmm-hmm." she hummed around his d*ck, sucking him harder.

               "Fuck," Truth said, as he watched her swallow his nut.

               Bumble Bee didn't stop sucking until, she knew she got all of it. Wiping her mouth with the back of her head as she got up from her knees.

               Truth quickly fixed himself, but jerked back once he saw her leaning into his face. "What the fuck you doing?"

               Pouting, she said, "I can't get a kiss?"

               "Hell naw." he snapped.

               Sucking her teeth, she flopped down on the couch next to him. "So, what are we doing now?"

               "I'm about to take your ass home." Truth told her as he walked to the refrigerator in his new condo he just purchased.

               Taking a sip of water, Truth turned around to see her right behind him with her arms folded her chest. "So, you really kicking me out?"

               "Yup," he said, simply.

               He knew he shouldn't of answered her phone call, but then on top of that he invited her over to his knew crib.

               "Let's go," he ordered as he made sure he had his keys before leaving out his apartment and hopping in his car.

               Truth ignored her the whole ride to her house as he blasted Drake, pulling up to her building a few minutes later.

               "Are you gonna call me later?" she questioned, opening the passenger side door.

               "Maybe." he answered, looking straight ahead.

               Bumble Bee sucked her teeth before she hopped out and slammed his car door as hard as she could.

               Rolling down the passenger side window, he screamed. "Don't be slamming my shit, man."

               Bumble Bee flipped him the middle finger as she kept walking into her building.

               Shaking his head, Truth quickly drove off making his way towards his mother house.

               Sliding his vibrating phone out his pocket, he quickly glanced down to see Kandi name flashing across his screen.

               Pressing the end button, Truth placed the phone back in his pocket. He knew sooner or later he was going have to talk to her, but right now he wasn't feeling her.