"GAME OVER?" - CHAPTER 3

A U T H O R N O T E: All Rights Reserved.

                                                     "GAME OVER?" - CHAPTER 3

Truth woke up to sweet smell of cinnamon, with the slight mix of bacon in the air too, and a hard on. Sitting up in bed, he roughly rubbed his hands up and down his face before he stretched.

He slipped out the comfortable king size bed with only his black Calvin Klein silk boxers on and headed straight to the bathroom.

Groggyly rubbing the crust out his eyes as he switched the bathroom light on, he stood over the toilet and was trying to piss but it was kind of hard for him to do with his morning hard on that was going down slowly.

Damn, I wished I had someone to take care of this shit right now. Truth thought looking at the plain brown bathroom wall as he finished peeing and put himself in back inside his boxers.

Truth quickly washed his face, brushed his teeth, and brushed his hair trying to get the waves back that he had before.

Truth quickly switched off the light to the bathroom and headed straight downstairs into the kitchen heading to the food that was waiting on him.

Kandi was in a black silk robe as she was slowly winding her hips side to side and was singing a song he couldn't make out.

"Kandi!" Truth yelled.

Kandi screamed and whipped around to see a grinning Truth. "The hell is wrong your wit' your ass? Yelling and shit."

Truth shrugged his shoulder amused as he took a seat at the island counter.

"What you made?" he asked as he poured himself some orange Kool-Aid that was on the counter.

"Bacon, eggs, and frensh toast." she answered him before she turned around making his plate first.

Truth licked his lips, he could already taste the food, he wouldn't admit it to Kandi but she was a better cook than his mother and she was the one that taught her.

At a young age Kandi's parents had died in private jet, both her parents was the most well known drug dealers around that the cops was forever trying to catch, so when they learned they were dead they just put the death of them as an accident, but Kandi always felt it was some type of foul play involved.

Truth's mom was best friends with Kandi's mom and she couldn't let the foster care system take her, knowing first hand what kinda shit will happen to her if she did, so she decided to raise her as if she was her own.

"Here," she said, placing the plate of food in front of him.

"Thanks, baby girl." he grinned.

"Mmmhmm." Kandi mumbled as she turned around and started to make her own plate.

Before she say down Kandi made sure the burners was off and say down across from Truth.

"Why you ain't got no clothes on?" Kandi questioned looking at his naked chest that was covered in tattoos except on his stomach.

"Cause" Was all Truth said as he continued to eat.

Kandi smiled as she saw his tattoo of her name written over his heart, till this day she couldn't believe he did it, at first it was a silly dare she told him to do, but four days later he showed her his new tattoo of her name.

"So, what you doin' today?" Kandi asked, deciding to change topics and she took a bite out of her bacon.

"Don't know yet." he slightly lied, he was still waiting for Dice to get back at. "You going to work, right?"