"July 4TH" - CHAPTER 7

A U T H O R N O T E: All Rights Reserved.

                                                               "JULY 4TH" - CHAPTER 7

               Truth took a long pull from the blunt before he passed it back over to Cashmere. They all were chilling in Cashmere's basement nodding their heads to music and thinking of their next move.

"So, when we gonna call this nigga?" Tyrone pressed as he looked over at Truth. "Been two days since we got this number and ain't nuttin' happening."

Truth exhaled the smoke in shapes of o's before he replied. "Be patience, nigga. I just wanted to wait it out for a bit. We gonna call his ass today."

"Right now?" Tyrone asked, grinning. He could already see all the shit he was gonna buy with money they was gonna make.

"Yeah, throw me the phone." Truth answered as he took his phone out his pocket.

Tyrone quickly handed him Dice's phone and watched Truth go through the phone.

Truth looked for the number in Dice's contacts before he called the number on his phone making sure he blocked his number.

"Who this?" Kendrick barked through the phone on the fourth ring.

"Let's not worry about that, but what a nigga like me can do for you." Truth replied, smoothly.

"Yo, is this some fucking joke or some shit?" Kendrick asked, annoyed hating to have his time wasted.

"Naw, man. This ain't no joke." Truth replied, calmly.

Kendrick chuckled. "Then what the fuck is this 'bout?"

"Dice." Was all Truth said.

"What about that nigga?" Kendrick questioned interested in what Truth was speaking about now.

"Told me to tell you he's going outta town and have no plans on coming back." Truth responded, smirking.

"Damn." Kendrick mumbled under his breath as he rubbed his chin. "Can't believe this shit."

"Naw, don't even sweat that little nigga." Truth said.

Kendrick rubbed his forehead pissed that Dice was stupid enough to be caught out there slipping now he had to find some other nigga to sell his product. "I got shit to do today. I'ma call this number back later."

Truth was pissed he didn't hear what he wanted to, but knew he might still have a chance at getting his connection.

"So, what's up?" Cashmere inquired, excited.

"Nigga said he'll call back." Truth replied as he threw Dice's phone on the coffee table.

"Damn, man," Tyrone said, annoyed as he sucked his teeth.

Truth looked down at his Michael Kors watch and saw it was already after two. "C'mon nigga's we still gotta go to my momma cookout."

"Oh, yes, free food." Cashmere said, grinning as he got up from his seat.

They all walked out the house and towards Cashmere's car. That looked dirty ass hell.

"Damn, nigga when you gonna clean this muthafucka?" Truth questioned, laughing as he hopped into passenger side seat.

"Shut the fuck up nigga before I make your stupid ass walk to your momma house," Cashmere said, as he walked around the car to the drivers side and hopped in.

Truth felt his phone vibrating in his pocket, he took it out and saw Kandi's smiling face staring back at him on the screen.

"Yo?" Truth answered.