12. I Love You

A/N

That's the last chapter of this story
I hope you enjoy ^-^

- Tirza

I hugged everyone again, and ran to Sting.

- Y/N -

I ran, I ran as fast as I could.

Sting! Please be there!

I pushed myself through the crowd, on the street.

"Hey! Look out!"

"Watch where you're going!"

I even pushed a man over, and the newspapers flew everywhere.

Normally I would have stopped, and apologized, and helped the man, but now I was too excited to see Sting.

"I'm so sorry!" I yelled at the man, over my shoulder, but I kept on running towards the hill, and the edge of the village.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When I finally arrived at the top, of the hill, I stopped running.

I walked a little further and saw Sting, he sat on the ground infront of a stone, a headstone, my headstone. He was talking to my headstone.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)." Sting cried. "I'm so, so sorry, I couldn't protect you. I broke our promise. I promised I would, but I couldn't. I'm so weak. You probably hate me now." He paused for a moment.

"Please, (Y/N), come back!" He screamed. "I love you!" He let out a cry of pain, sadness, and regret.

I slowly approached Sting, and kneeled behind him, and hugged him from behind.

"It's not your fault, Sting." I whispered, Sting stopped screaming, but I could hear he was still crying.

"You never broke our promise, I did." I felt him, hold my hands. "You're not weak, Sting. You're probably one of the most strongest people I know. And I would never hate you."

Sting slowly turned around and hugged me, I looked up at him, tears blurring my vision.

"I'm back, Sting." I smiled, Sting eyes went wide. "And I love you too." "(Y-Y/N-N)?" Sting asked, I nodded, not able to speak, thanks to the tears running down my face.

"B-but y-your d-dead!" He cried, but he still hugged me tighter, afraid that if he would let go, I would dissapear, again.

"I know, but the Gods let me go." I felt
Sting's tears on my head. "W-why?" Sting managed to ask between sobs. "It wasn't my time."

"Oh, God. Could you never do this to me again?" Sting asked. "I don't know, can I?" I chuckled, Sting did too. Sting broke out hug, and hold me by my shoulders.

"I'm serious, (Y/N). Never do this again. Not to me, not to Mimi, not to Kina, not to anyone." Sting said seriously. "I promise." I nodded.

"Good. I love you so damn much." "And I love you too." And with that he kissed me.

Our lips moved in sync, fireworks exploded, just like our first kiss, in that alleyway, just after the Grand Magic Games.

We finally broke apart, for air. Sting rested his forehead against mine. "You have no idea how much I missed you." "I think I can tell." I joked, Sting chuckled, and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Stay with me." He whispered against my head. "I never planned about leaving you, not again." I whispered against his chest.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sting and I slowly walked back to our appartement. I don't know how long we stayed at the top of that hill, but it was already dark. I was telling Sting about my past, and about HIM.

"So that's why I didn't want to talk about HIM." I said, and Sting nodded. "I understand, you were trying to protect me."

"Yes, I was, but I failed. HE still found me, and hurt you, and the rest of the people I love. I never realized that I could hurt so many people, so bad, by paying the price." "You didn't fail." Sting said, and pulled me closer.

"You defeated HIM, and saved so many innocent life's. Yes, what you did may not have been the smartest thing to do. But still, you protected us all. Even, that we had, to learn to live, with the fact, that you weren't with us anymore. But we all knew you were with us, in here." He placed my hand on his heart.

"And that we all would continue our lives, with a piece of you inside of us." "Sting, I-"

"No, it's okay. You apologised enough, even though you did nothing wrong." Sting cut me off.

"Bu-" "No buts." He cut me off again. "Fine." I huffed, Sting chuckled, and opened the door to our appartement.

Sting turned on the lights, and closed the curtains, I yawned, Sting laughed.

"Sush, being dead is very tiresome." I joked. "Sure it is." Sting chuckled, I rolled my eyes.

"You're just jealous, that I died, two times already, and you how many times? Oh, right zero." I took of my shoes, and cloak.

"I would rather believe, it's the opposite." Sting said. "Na ah, you are curious about the other side." I said, Sting hummed, and hugged me from behind.

"Maybe, maybe not. But I think being here, on the this side, with you, is the best."

"I could not agree more." I said, putting my arms around Sting's neck. I wanted to kiss Sting, but my yawn had to ruin the mood.

"I think it's time for us to go to bed." Sting said, I nodded. "Yeah." I let out another yawn.

I changed into my pyjamas, and Sting just changed into his underwear.

I laid next to Sting, and slowly drifted into sleep, and the last thing I heard before I fell asleep was;

"I love you, (Y/N)."

A/N

I know, I know, short chapter
But this is the end.

I still hope you enjoyed

- Tirza

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘 (𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐔𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑) 🎉