𝟎𝟖. 𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊?!

When you woke up you wanted to get up, but something, or more someone, had wrapped his arm around your waist. You turned around and were met with a sleeping Sting, who had a tight grip on you.

"(Y/N) don't go..." Sting mumbled with his morning voice, you chuckled and ran your fingers through his hair.

"Come on Sting. It's 11 A.M, we can't stay in bed all day. All do I wish we could." You said, mumbling the last part but Sting had heard you and chuckled.

"So stay." The blond mumbled. "I'll see you later." You kissed Sting's cheek and wiggled free from his tight embrace.

As you left the bedroom, you heard Sting mumble "stay here", but you ignored it and walked down the stairs, ready to make some breakfast.

When you entered the living room, your eyes landed on Mimi and Lector. who curled up together on the couch.

Cute...

While you were grabbing some plates, you heard a faint whisper.

"It's all your fault that your parents died. It's all your fault that Leilah and Blackmore died. (Y/N) (L/N), I'll find you. And I'll end you and your pathetic life."

It was HIS voice.

No, HE's supposed to be dead!

The plate you were holding fell out of your hands, crashed onto the floor and broke into pieces.

"(Y/N)!?" Sting came running into the kitchen. "Are you okay!?" He asked concerned, as you cried, your knees feeling weak and you sat down on the floor.

"No, no, no...." You cried. "(Y/N)..." Sting said worried and sat down next to you, pulling into his arms.

"It's okay, I'm here." Sting whispered in your ear, trying to calm you down.

Then Mimi and Lector came walking into the kitchen.

"(Y/N)?" Mimi asked worried. "H-H-HE's b-b-back." You could bring out between a few sobs and Sting hugged you tighter.

When those words left your mouth, Mimi's face went pale.

"B-b-but H-H-HE's....." Mimi stuttered. "Dead...." You finished Mimi, who was now in your arms.

"HE?" Lector asked, Mimi shook her head to sign to Lector to not to ask any questions. Lector nodded and he hugged you.

After a while, Mimi wanted to leave.

"N-no p-please stay...." You cried. "D-don't leave, not like them...." "It's okay, (Y/N)." Mimi said calm. "Sting is with you. He'll protect you." She added and you nodded.

"It's okay, (Y/N). I'm here." Sting assured you. "And I'll protect you. And I love you." He added and you hugged him, as if your life depended on it.

In Sting's eyes, you looked looks so vulnerable. He had never seen you like this, even Natsu said he had never seen you cry.

"And I'll protect you. And I love you."

That was exactly the last thing they all said to you. They all loved you, they all protected you, but they paid the price.

Their lives.

"I-I l-love y-you too, Sting." You said, you had stopped crying for the most part, only a few tears still rolling down your cheeks.

"Lector and I will leave you alone. So we'll go to the guild." Mimi said, knowing you and Sting needed to be alone for a bit and you nodded.

"Be careful..." You said. "We will, (Y/N)." Mimi said and left together with Lector, to Fairy Tail guild.

After the two exceeds left, Sting lifted you up and placed you on his lap, so you were facing each other and his face was full of worry.

"Please (Y/N) tell me." Sting said. "Please tell me, who is HE? What did HE do? Why are you so scared of HIM? And What do you mean HE is supposed to be dead?" He asked.

You looked at him with tears still streaming down your cheeks. Sting placed his hands on your cheeks and wiped your tears away with his thumbs.

"You don't have to answer my questions if you don't want to." Sting said kissing you on your cheek.

"I want to tell you..." You said softly. "But I'm scared HE will get you too." He added and Sting leaned his forehead against yours.

"I'll protect you." Sting said making you sadly smile at his words and look him in the eyes. "I know you will." You nodded and kissed him.

" You nodded and kissed him