𝟎𝟑. 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟐 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

"And now, what you've all been waiting for, the second day of the Grand Magic Games has begun!" Chapati said.

"Our guest on this second day is a renowned reporter for the weekly Sorcerer, Jason-san! Okay, the competition part has already begun! And its name is.... Chariot! This competition takes place on top of a line of vehicles, with the idea being to reach the goal without falling off! As the vehicles are always moving, just one moment of carelessness could lead to a misstep!" Chapati continued.

"The vehicles will wend their way around sightseeing spots of Crocus, but which team will arrive here at Domus Flau?! Everyone in the stadium, you can watch the race here on Lacrima Vision!" Chapati explained the game.

"Why again did Natsu-san sign up for this?" Kina asked, confused on the fact why the Dragon Slayer would sign up for a moving vehicle mission, considering he had motion sickness.

"I don't think he knew something with the name Chariot would be something like this." Mimi said. "And when Natsu has something in his mind, you can't stop him." She added with a sigh.

"Poor Natsu-san, I know exactly how he feels." Kina mumbled while turning a little green, already feeling sick by the thought of being on a moving vehicle.

You chuckled at your friend's behaviour, even though Kina was a God Slayer, she had motion sickness, Dragon Slayer level motion sickness.

"Oh, my!" Chapati gasped in surprised.

"Way in the rear is a groggy-looking Nastu from Fairy Tail A Team!" You facepalmed and Kina turned greener.

"And that's not all!" Chapati said. "Right in front of him is Gajeel from Fairy Tail B Team and even Sting from Sabertooth, all moving like molasses! What's going on here, Yajima-san?"

"I suppose all 3 of them have something in common." Yajima said.

"What's going on!? Why is Gajeel like that?!"" Lily asked. "Don't swipe Natsu's character!" Happy cried. "And a member of Sabertooth, too..." Levy pointed out.

"And Quatro Cerberus wins 10 points!" Chapati said.

"Cerberus had a man like this...!?" Master asked. "In 2nd place, Blacksnake of Raven Tail!" Chapati continued.

"In 3rd, Risely! In 4th, Yuuka! In fifth, Ichiya! And all that's left are these three, battling at the bottom of the ranks!"

You could only facepalm and watch those three idiots fight their motion sickness and after a few minutes, they began moving.

"Look Kina." You whispered, nodding at the screen. "You should take an example of that. Just move, even if you have motion sickness."

"I hate you." Kina mumbled, making you let out a soft chuckle.

"Would you answer me one thing?" Sting asked. "Why did you decide to participate in the tournament? I wouldn't believe you were the same Fairy Tail back in the day."

"Oh no, he just didn't say that!" Kina said angrily.

You hold Kina with your shadows, to prevent her from jumping down there and fighting, or more like beating, Sting.

"Calm down, Kina." Mimi said and when Kina noticed she couldn't beat your shadows, she slowly calmed down.

"Are you worried about the strength of your guild?" Sting asked. "About your public image? The Fairy Tail that I know were more like... They did everything at their own pace... They didn't give a damn about what people thought of them."

"For... their friends..." Natsu said while crawling over the floor. "Seven years... All that time... they were waiting for us... Especially Kina and her partner... No matter how painful it was... No matter how sad... Even if people made fun of 'em... they held on... They held on... They protected the guild... for their friends... And now we're gonna show everyone... the proof that Fairy Tail's been walking on all the time! So keep on goin'!"