𝟎𝟔. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓?

Currently, Crocus was in complete chaos as there were seven dragons and a million mini-dragons.

Kina and you were fighting a big dragon, but maybe running for your lives was a better way to describe your current activities.

"If that thing catches us, we're done for it!" Kina yelled at you. "Keep running!" You yelled back as you arrived at a square.

But before the two of you could turn around, the dragon was in front of you. You looked at Kina and she nodded.

"Magic presence unlock!" You yelled and jumped, together with Kina, to attack the dragon.

The dragon raised his arm and slapped Kina out of the air in your direction and before you could react you were flying through the air, and not in a fun way might you add.

You opened your eyes and saw that the ground was getting closer, other than the ground getting closer you also noticed a certain blond-haired Dragon Slayer with a certain black-haired Dragon Slayer.

"Rogue!!" Kina yelled causing Rogue and Sting to look up, and spotted you and Kina's from the sky.

Shit! The ground is getting a little too close for my liking!

"Snow Dragon's Snow Mountain!" You yelled and created a giant mountain of snow just before you and Kina hit the ground and landed right in the snow mountain.

You landed with your butt in the snow while Kina landed with her upper body in the snow.

"Phew, that was a good landing." You sighed, while Sting helped you get out of the snow and then you tried getting Kina out of the snow.

"Maybe for you!" Kina yelled annoyed as her head stuck in the snow. "But your head isn't stuck in this damn snow!!" The girl continued as you were pulling at Kina's legs, but with that, only her boot came off.

"Oops, sorry Kina." You apologized while placing her boot down. "Need a little help?" Rogue asked and you nodded.

Both you and Rogue began pulling at Kina's legs and after a few minutes of pulling, Kina was freed from the snow.

"Thank you, Rogue." Kina thanked the male blushing. "Here's your boot, Kina." you coughed while giving Kina her boot back.

"Thanks...." Kina thanked you and put her boot back on. "And what were you thinking?!"

"What did I have to do then?" You asked putting my hand up in defense.

"Doing nothing and hoping someone would catch us? Or let us feel the straight of gravity and the impact of the ground?" You crossed your arms, making Kina huff.

Kina wanted to say something but was cut off by a dragon roaring right behind you the four of you. All of you turned around and were met with the sight of two dragons.

"You've got to be kidding me! I have enough of those giant reptiles destroying everything on their way!!" Kina yelled angrily.

"You two!" Kina yelled at the dragons. "Kina I don't think that is a good idea." You said.

"What do you want, little human girl?" The black dragon asked.

"Didn't your mother learn you any manners!?" Kina asked making you, Rogue and Sting face-palm.

The dragons laughed and Kina ran back to you

"(Y/N)-chan they're mean to me..." Kina sobbed and you rolled your eyes.

"Really Kina, that's what bothers you?" You asked but Kina didn't answer and hid behind you.

Then a dragon moved towards us, you got ready to fight, but Rogue and Sting stopped you.