10. Not Your Time

A/N

You guy's thought last chapter was the end, right?
Well, no

I'm still going to make this chapter and 2 chapters after this one

I hope you enjoy this chapter ^-^

- Tirza

"Don't smile, you said you would be with me forever." Sting cried. "I'm sorry Sting. I love you, Sting Eucliffe." "I love you too, (Y/N) (L/N)." And then Sting kissed me.

He did not only take my last kiss, he also took my last breath.

Forever was over, and so was my life.

- THIRD PERSON -

(Y/N) closed her eyes and stopped breathing, she was dead.

"(Y/N)!!" Sting screamed in anger and sadness. "NO!!!" Kina cried, her partner, her best friend, her twin sister died in front of her eyes, and she hadn't been able to do anything.

Rogue hugged Kina, and he had tears in the corner of his eyes.

Sting screamed and cried. After a few minutes, Kina spoke up.

"I... think we should take her to the rest of Fairy Tail......" She managed to say between a few sobs.

"You're right Kina...." Sting said, and picked (Y/N) up, bridal style.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Where are Kina, Rogue, Sting and (Y/N)?" Lucy asked. "I don't know." Gray said. "After Tartaros Guild hit the floor, I haven't seen them."

"There they are!" Natsu screamed and pointed at four spots.

Everybody smiled, but those smiles soon faded when they saw the sad looks on their faces, and (Y/N) in Sting's arms.

"What happened?" Erza asked. "(Y/N).... sacraficed her life for us...." Kina said, tears forming in the corner of het eyes.

"W-w-what!?" Natsu asked shocked. "H-how!?" "She stopped Tartaros' Master, her cousin. But she paid the price." Kina said, between sobs.

Everybody went silent, nobody dared to speak, too scared to cry, because they all knew (Y/N) didn't want them to cry She wanted them to rebuild Fairy Tail, to live on. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's had been three day's since (Y/N)'s death, her body laying on a bed, in a back room, for people to see, and say their last farwells and goodbyes.

The next day, the day of (Y/N)'s funeral, Sting walked in to the back room, to say the love of his life a last goodbye, but the only thing he saw was an empty bed, (Y/N)'s body was gone, and the window was open.

Sting rushed back to the guildhall. "What's wrong Sting, you look worried?" Erza asked. "(Y-Y/N)'s body i-is g-g-one...." Sting stuttered.

"W-what!?" Kina and Natsu screamed, Kina ran to the back room, followed on the foot by all the guild members, including exceeds.

When Kina arrived, she stopped in her tracks, causing Natsu and Gray to run into her.

"What the hell Flame brain, don't just stop running!" "You wanna go, ice popcicle!?"

"G-guy's...." Kina finally spoke. "What is wrong Kina, you look like you've seen a ghost?" Erza asked. "(Y/N)'s body is g-g-one..."

"What!?" Now all the guild members were trying to look into the back room.