11. I Am Back

A/N

So this is the second last chapter of the story

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter

- Tirza

- Y/N -

And I fell down further and further down the black rabbit hole.

And just before I reached the bottom, I woke up. I sat up, and felt somting soft under me, I was laying in a bed.

I felt something on my cheek, I was crying.

"I see you woke up." I looked around and saw Porlyusica. Now I looked around and saw that I was in her house.

"How did I? When did I? What happend?" I confused, while looking around.

"Calm down my child." Porlyusica said, and she sat next to me on the bed, I took deep breath. "What happend?" I asked.

"What is the last thing you remember, well here on Earth?" Polryuscia asked.

"That I got killed by HIM, and then everything went black." I explained, and Porlyusica nodded.

"I heard that you died in battle, but a few days after you died, your body was gone." Polryuscia said. "And seven days after your body dissapeared, I was walking home, and saw you laying in the forest, not so far away from here. First I thought that my mind was playing tricks on me, but I walked over to you, and you were breathing. So I took you with me to take care of you, until you would wake up. But what were you dreaming, it was like you were talking to people."

Now I remembered, Fubuki, mom, dad, Leilah and Blackmore, all saying 'It is not your time'.

"Yeah, I was with my parents, my godparents and Fubuki, my dragon 'grandmother'." I said, Polryuscia nodded, and she was silent for a while, she was thinking.

"Are you sure that it were your parents and your dragon?" She asked, I nodded. "Yes, I am sure that it was them."

"What did they tell you?" And then I told Polryuscia everything that happened when I was 'asleep'.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I see." Was all Polryuscia said, after I had told her everything. "I think it's time to see what you still can, and what you can't."

I nodded, and carefully got out of bed. I noticed I wasn't wearing my own clothes.

"I washed your clothes and cloak, (Chapter 1. pic for your outfit.) they're laying on the chair next to the bed. I will see you outside when you are dressed." And with that Polryuscia left the room.

Better get dressed.

I got dressed and walked outside, where Polryuscia was waiting for me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I did some training, and I still could do eveything, just like I could before is died. And I could even do a new spell.

It's called 'Forest Of The Shadow Dragon', it creates a giant forest of shadows, and also creates a giant shadow dragon.

The spell was for both, hiding, and attacking.

"I think you are completely in order." Polryuscia said, after I did my last spell.

"Yes, I feel completely fine too." I said, while sitting cross legged on the ground.

"Uh, Polryuscia?" I asked. "Yes?" She looked at me. "Did you tell anyone that you found me?" I asked, while patting one of the many animals, who came to watch me train.